Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
If someone could post a complete save from 0.35 or even a couple versions older, that'd be pretty great. Think I might have messed some things up and not even sure what it could be. Says I need to talk to Cleo, but when I go to the library or her room there isn't anything happening beyond the normal spending time event in the library or the regular options in her room. That's just the one I've noticed off the top of my head.

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
"Nothing" new in the game (small events aside) + it seams, saves from previous versions are not working properly with updated game (dos not let you get ANY new declared events).
Waiting for a big update with pregnancy and sleeping over with girls in it.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I really liked the game but can anybody explain why sex scenes are not repeatable? I mean this is a sandbox game not a kinetic vn. For example I have already sex with Heramael but I only can get titjobs. That scene was really really hot and it literally screamed as 'repeatable scene' but it seems it's not. Is it really hard to put the exact same scene (maybe some dialogue changes) as repeatable? I mean there are already repeatable scenes in the game like Asmedia's sex scenes, so I guess it's possible

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I had written the usual pre-update and replied to everyone......I forgot to post it, I'm an idiot.

"Nothing" new in the game (small events aside) + it seams, saves from previous versions are not working properly with updated game (dos not let you get ANY new declared events).
Waiting for a big update with pregnancy and sleeping over with girls in it.
I said I wouldn't be able to do much during the holidays, being with the family, it was quite difficult to stay on the PC.

I really liked the game but can anybody explain why sex scenes are not repeatable? I mean this is a sandbox game not a kinetic vn. For example I have already sex with Heramael but I only can get titjobs. That scene was really really hot and it literally screamed as 'repeatable scene' but it seems it's not. Is it really hard to put the exact same scene (maybe some dialogue changes) as repeatable? I mean there are already repeatable scenes in the game like Asmedia's sex scenes, so I guess it's possible
I don't really like to copy-paste those scenes, I'd rather redo them from scratch and different. Anyway, good news, next update all the old lewd scenes can be redone in a "new" way.

reyreynao

Nov 12, 2020
I had written the usual pre-update and replied to everyone......I forgot to post it, I'm an idiot.

I said I wouldn't be able to do much during the holidays, being with the family, it was quite difficult to stay on the PC.

I don't really like to copy-paste those scenes, I'd rather redo them from scratch and different. Anyway, good news, next update all the old lewd scenes can be redone in a "new" way.
Thanks for your hardwork and enjoy your time with your family :D. And next update sounds great, I can't wait :D

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.35
ChampionOfRealms-0.36-pc Update Patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im missing something at top codes are given where the hell do they go?let me guess must have brand new game for it?
wont work on saved games loaded?

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
i can't find the 1st 3rd and 4th girls on the bottom row at all
The first is through a secondary quest of the white rabbit, you should have it in the signals.
The other two you just have to continue the story

im missing something at top codes are given where the hell do they go?let me guess must have brand new game for it?
wont work on saved games loaded?
They go to the Chamber of Visions.

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
Welcome to version 0.35!
In this new version, you will get to know several new characters.
First of all, let me introduce you to the new girl, Jin:
View attachment 950148
There are 3 main events:
The mercenary guild

View attachment 950149

Beastly encounter

Crazy scholar

As for the rest, here's what's going to happen over the next few weeks.
First of all I want to tell you that on 24-25-26 I'll be spending Christmas with my family, so I won't be able to do much for the next build (angry crowd approaching).
That's why I thought that 0.36 will be mainly dedicated to cleaning up animations, fixing menus and other things.
If I can do that, I'll try also add some interactions.
Another thing I would like to do is to completely rewrite all dialogues, both normal and lewd (not just moan during sex anymore). Now I'll see if that's the case based on what the proofs recommend. A lot of people keep saying that the game's English is slowing down growth, so I need to fix that as soon as possible.
So 0.36 it will be:
Cleaning up animations
Menu cleanup
Code cleanup (for me which is starting to be messy)
Opening Exile, Dusk City
New Secret Events
New interactions (we'll see)
Total dialogue rewrite (we'll see)
As for 0.37, we will continue with the hellhound, and take back the poor Sheila, put aside for too long.
The last thing to say, all requests made will arrive before the 23rd, don't worry, I haven't forgotten you.
And that's it, the early is available on , while the public version will arrive soon.
I hope you like this new version!
Is there some special trigger to get the mercenary guild cause I have completed all the content except preg X, hot shower, and change of plans

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Is there some special trigger to get the mercenary guild cause I have completed all the content except preg X, hot shower, and change of plans
Sleep and new events begin. Preg x is random in the lab. hot shower Thursday morning in the pool.

Please help me!
Nurse Hera remained incomplete, unfortunately, it will be added later.
Hera breakfast has been replaced by Asmedia, you will surely have seen it

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
Sleep and new events begin. Preg x is random in the lab. hot shower Thursday morning in the pool.
So I have the preg x and hot shower events done but change of plans hasn't appeared, and neither has the guild. (note I am on day 63 and I found out I'm missing a cleoe event)

Last edited:

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
So I have the preg x and hot shower events done but change of plans hasn't appeared, and neither has the guild. (note I am on day 63 and I found out I'm missing a cleoe event)
change of plans happens after you sleep, in the meeting room.
Which Cleos event?

Lore is little bit hard to understand sometimes... Can someone tell me what is actualy Etheriam?
Ethriam or Etheria?
In any case:
Etheria = energy of the worlds, simply mana/chakra/aura and anything else similar.
Ethriam are the oldest magical creatures close to said energy.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Kinda stuck on asmeida getting her quest to move forward, I try to look see what I am missing in my discovery, since i need to continues the kitsune girl quest to make a portal for her.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes