DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
I don't know why but I seem stuck I can't get Cleos card(the unlock thing) she has disappeared and I can continue some of the other girls stories let along get finish the danger lurks quest as I can't finish the first 7 girl i don't even have the blue haired(Cleos or whatever her name is) unlocked even after doing so of her quest after helping the knowledge she has disappeared and there are no more singals other then danger lurking

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
thevoid089

Do you happen to know where and how to activate the last two events for Estia? (good morning and hot shower)
Sup I asked this question before. Good morning is visiting her in the morning before leaving the house and hot shower is visiting her at the school pool on Thursday

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruslan1

SangerZonvolt

May 20, 2018
I just started the game but I cant fight Izanami. It tells me I need to talk to Asmodea but I only have the option to spend time with her. Do I need to progress something else first or is it a bug? I just wanna be clear so I dont spend more time on a bugged safe state.
If no one knows guess I´ll have to press on and hope for the best.

To clarify: I already did the "instant training", which I guess is what the quest describtion meant. So it´s probably bugged and I have to repeat 1 hour of gameplay :(

Edit: Yes it was bugged. Just started again and skipped through everything and this time it worked. Guess the bug appears when you talk to both charcters in the wrong order.

Edit 2: Is the game version uploaded on Nopy not the most recent one? It says 0.37, but in the gallery there is only one event for Estia for example, when I read others asking how to get more.

Last edited:

CJames17

Jan 11, 2019
Does anyone have a save file before v0.27? I finished at that part a couple of months ago and I when I checked now there's TONS of updates. I'm a bit lazy in playing the 3-5 hours again xD. Also if there is none please inform me also. Much appreciated.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
@Zimon Was the third a message to some rip-offs stealing your content? Just curious, I've seen this kind of message-embed before. I don't play any games, just debug/remove DRM/help others cheat or guide. Found the third and was curious.

Sep 24, 2020
This game is a work of art, beautiful characters, creative stories..... Can't get enough of it :WutFace:

Although MC's body size isn't quite right, his height is fine but comparing his size in scenes with other girls, he's a small guy. Hope he gets a little bigger.

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
Is the scene with the wolf girl on yet or will that be in update soon also what with the girl when you see a tomb stone and the lighting flash's.

Reactions: Carl_CarlTanuel

NEWtimmer

Apr 12, 2020
This game is a work of art, beautiful characters, creative stories..... Can't get enough of it :WutFace:

Although MC's body size isn't quite right, his height is fine but comparing his size in scenes with other girls, he's a small guy. Hope he gets a little bigger.
Yeah, his physique ain't bad, but take Heramael, he's small standing next to her

Reactions: Carl_CarlTanuel

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
My camera options broke after I did Estia's sex scene with the normal and POV options, when I try to switch the camera on the new scenes it only makes the text move forward with the normal camera, I have not been able to get the camera working again after that, I had to go to a older save to fix it, it seems tied to the save that has had the Estia scene happen.
It's an error that does not reset the camera, it has been fixed

I don't know why but I seem stuck I can't get Cleos card(the unlock thing) she has disappeared and I can continue some of the other girls stories let along get finish the danger lurks quest as I can't finish the first 7 girl i don't even have the blue haired(Cleos or whatever her name is) unlocked even after doing so of her quest after helping the knowledge she has disappeared and there are no more singals other then danger lurking
Maybe you need the book from Asmedia.

If no one knows guess I´ll have to press on and hope for the best.

To clarify: I already did the "instant training", which I guess is what the quest describtion meant. So it´s probably bugged and I have to repeat 1 hour of gameplay :(

Edit: Yes it was bugged. Just started again and skipped through everything and this time it worked. Guess the bug appears when you talk to both charcters in the wrong order.

Edit 2: Is the game version uploaded on Nopy not the most recent one? It says 0.37, but in the gallery there is only one event for Estia for example, when I read others asking how to get more.
Because repeatable events are not shown in the gallery.

Anyone know how to activate the Maeve event that's in her tracker?
There are no events in her tracker.

More than anything else, Heramael is very thick in everything:sneaky:
The mc is taller than the girls, I simply have to scale his model better.

in this version, i think maeve&sheila didnt get some new event, but maybe dev will add somew events for them in the future updates..
Next update, 0.39, not this incoming one 0.38, new event for Sheila.

when do we get the new versions here
Always on Wednesdays.

Hinelbgst

Jul 27, 2020
It's an error that does not reset the camera, it has been fixed

Maybe you need the book from Asmedia.

Because repeatable events are not shown in the gallery.

There are no events in her tracker.

More than anything else, Heramael is very thick in everything:sneaky:
The mc is taller than the girls, I simply have to scale his model better.

Next update, 0.39, not this incoming one 0.38, new event for Sheila.

Always on Wednesdays.
oooooof, thanks for the spoilers, sheila & heramael is my fav character though:D

Reactions: ZimonColdres

Hinelbgst

Jul 27, 2020
i can't meeting for girls After take her in new room why?
go to night city, work for the shopkeeper to unlock the locked room, then tell them girls to move into mc's house, after that, i think there's few events left, just check the signal/roam the unison city/exile region/night city

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes