9ni

Sep 14, 2020
I can't go ahead "The call". The girls had already joined.
So I restarted, but when I went in Night Street, return Main Menu...

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Overall though can't say I care much as I don't find reviews useful, in general or as a feature.
I agree reviews by people on any just decent games are 4 stars which is a shame because it lessens the impact of if they fine and actually good game. My general rule of thumb is 3/5 or 5/10 are just average run of the mill experience but on this site if anything is even close to a 3 tends to be pretty bad.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
So, I just tried the launcher/updater linked in the Discord, and ugh it's painfully slow; 2mbps download speed, though I'm not sure how large the update is...

In the amount of time it's taken the updater to get to 25%, I've completed 60% of the full 4.5GB download.

Greyvan

Mar 28, 2018
I agree reviews by people on any just decent games are 4 stars which is a shame because it lessens the impact of if they fine and actually good game. My general rule of thumb is 3/5 or 5/10 are just average run of the mill experience but on this site if anything is even close to a 3 tends to be pretty bad.

To be fair, this problem isn't a F95 one, on every site I see, there's people not understanding what average is, for most people, 7/10 - 14/20 IS the average, meaning a serie noted 6 or 12 would be seen as bad. A lot of people doesn't understand that 5/10 - 10/20 is supposed to be the note for things that are acceptable, so most of the time, there's no actual difference between a good movie/game and a exceptionnal one in pure term of note.

Peter Dragon

Jan 6, 2018
You know. Even if we are shown these "indisputable" IP logs, there's nothing to say they weren't faked by the admins here. Even if they weren't, its not difficult to change your IP address, or have one shared by multiple people. College campuses don't have an individual ip per computer, they have one per exit point of the campus network. So several hundred people could "share" an IP. IP alone is not enough for anything.

I've been following Zimon and CoR for 7 months. I've seen every rant, every breakdown, everything. And though all of that, not one time has he struck me as a person who would fake reviews. If he did I wouldn't be a Patreon. Especially given he has had other problems with F95 before, I wouldn't be surprised if this is yet another attempt by the mods to cause problems for him. Updates magically not getting promoted, the last updated date changing to over 2 years ago, making the game appear abandoned (a point before CoR even existed), etc. I get the occasional problem, but each time it seems like its a targeted attack on Zimon. It's not like Zim is making these things up, you could have gone here yourself and seen these problems first hand. I checked each one, and time and time again, he was telling the truth.

Zimon has made it clear he wants discussion and feedback about the game. I fail to see how 5 faked reviews would benefit him in any way. It's not like people talk about reviews. He had nothing to gain from that. Furthermore, there was no "purposefully misleading statements." Zimon updated us on the discord and provided screenshots of parts of the conversations. You can look for yourself. No part of those were misleading. We were able to read for ourselves the accusations placed against him. There was no misleading information, unless we have reached the age of the internet where defending yourself is a crime.

Zimon complied with everything which was asked. He was given an ultimatum, admit fault or never get the form back. Not exactly much choice, whether he was in the right or wrong. He accepted the 1 month punishment (again, whether he was guilty or not, he accepted it willingly) and then the next day is permanently banned. What kind of fucked up system is being run here where someone is forced to admit to something, accepts a punishment, informs the other communities about said punishment, then is further punished.

Maybe he did do it, maybe he didn't. I personally don't think he did, you are able to make your own decision about that. But regardless, if you look at the facts and what has happened here int he past, its hard to deny that it looks less like a greedy dev who wanted more attention, and more like a corrupt system with people who have it out for him.
LOVE THIS DUDE!!!!! He is so smart he can bypass time! Been following peps before he even joined. Just saying NICE!

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes