Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
stuck in the game can only open the portal to Cleo nothing coming up in the signals, moved to exile and finished the door fixing quest

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Im confused do i have to download champions first before the CoR or i can play CoR right away? I dont wanna miss something
Rebranding. Those two are one and the same so just get Champion of Realms. A few things changed between Champion then when it became Champion of Realms but the naughty bits remain the same.

_Nixi_

Oct 21, 2020
I'm stuck at the step : "Why don't you go visit Asmedia and spend some time with her ?" for Asmedia. Is it just the hint that hasn't been updated? In the handling room of Asmedia, I only have the possibility of missionary sex with her.

Reactions: Darkness339

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I see the tags harem, romance, sandbox, adventure and animation, and after reading the synopsis I think the game can be fun. But I'm not a huge fan of domination (male or female), the same goes for sleep sex. Are there many of these tags in the game?

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I see the tags harem, romance, sandbox, adventure and animation, and after reading the synopsis I think the game can be fun. But I'm not a huge fan of domination (male or female), the same goes for sleep sex. Are there many of these tags in the game?
That is strange I honestly don't remember any domination at all. Well there is one character that could kind of possibly be called domination but she is just being playful and doesn't want to lose you since you are all she has basically. As for sleep sex there are barely any scenes and those are completely optional. It really is more heavily focused on the harem and romance between the girls and the MC, plus it has a great story and is really interesting so I would so definitely give it a go. You honestly can't be disappointed with this one.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
That is strange I honestly don't remember any domination at all. Well there is one character that could kind of possibly be called domination but she is just being playful and doesn't want to lose you since you are all she has basically. As for sleep sex there are barely any scenes and those are completely optional. It really is more heavily focused on the harem and romance between the girls and the MC, plus it has a great story and is really interesting so I would so definitely give it a go. You honestly can't be disappointed with this one.
Thanks, I'm going to try the game. It looks good, and I guess I'll enjoy it

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Ran into two crash locations, the first is with the celestial girl in the room. try to spend time with her i get a graphics glitch, and the game does not advance, instead loops back to the spend time selector. did not get a crash report and saved over that one.
The second is when you repair the house. right after the talk about the manipulation room and the quest thing pops up on the screen ...crash.

Did not know about the bug fix on the op page...that fixed the crash, do not know if it also fixed the spending time with Sheila or not.

Last edited:

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
I know, unfortunately, there were some damaged files with the Android version, now everything has been fixed and it works without problems, the 0.32 will go public on Wednesday.
Damn.. i last played on 0,29 and i just tough about downloading to catch up but...
guess im waiting till Wednesday :D

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I am happy to announce that we reached the third goal!
Now it’s time to make our girls more alive, to increase our interactions with them, whether they are normal or lewd.
Coming soon, we will also have the next secondary girls who will enrich the game with their presence. More secondary girls will also mean more things to do.
But will we stop here? Of course not. Now there is another obstacle to overcome, and eventually, we will reach it.
To thank everyone, enjoy the girls!

ThirdGoal.png

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
so i have the same problem some people have with Asmedia quest
1606196244907.png
but if i go to hjer room this are the only options that show up
1606196301134.png
Some help pls here is a same if some one can check

Reactions: shivermenips
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes