Mac:

Linux:

Android:

Reactions: Kmanlv

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
... so.
1712122377528.png

I expected significant amounts of odd, I played the first game. I just did not expect it that soon. It feels like the game just got started and it is already going goofy. I wish I could believe it was an April Fools joke.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Anyone got a complete gallery, or know how to 'hack' the system to say you got everything?
I dont think a gallery unlocker exists for this yet. but if you just want to see all the CGs, then go into the "game" folder, then into "images" then "CGs". Alternatively, you could just play the game

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
I see the bestiality tag but what does that entail in this game? Also, do I need to play the other Champion of Venus game before this one?
Art looks great by the way.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I see the bestiality tag but what does that entail in this game? Also, do I need to play the other Champion of Venus game before this one?
Art looks great by the way.
one of the scenes involves a horse, more information if you want it: The scene in question is considered a "bad" ending, but it really isnt that bad all things considered, Tayla decides to just leave, buy a ranch, and forget about all the gods and champions and stuff, and she jerks her horse off, its pretty tame when you take into account how wacky this game can be.

No you dont need to play the other one to get this one, there is a recap thing at the start of this one, but I would recommend playing it, its pretty good.

Reactions: batmantitties

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
one of the scenes involves a horse, more information if you want it: The scene in question is considered a "bad" ending, but it really isnt that bad all things considered, Tayla decides to just leave, buy a ranch, and forget about all the gods and champions and stuff, and she jerks her horse off, its pretty tame when you take into account how wacky this game can be.

No you dont need to play the other one to get this one, there is a recap thing at the start of this one, but I would recommend playing it, its pretty good.
Thanks for the reply, I was hoping for something more but I'll take what I can when it comes to my niche fetish.

HentaiMaster90000

May 30, 2020
I have to say, Femboys have never been my thing, and I was a bit hesitant about this game because of it. Having said that, I absolutely love Leilani. The vibe, the music, how much of a little shit he is, it all blends together perfectly! Literally femboy monokuma

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes