Sep 19, 2020
v0.61
Win:
- - - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Oh happy to see a update, I was thinking this was abandoned since I hadn't seen it in forever. I remember enjoying it a lot last year or so, so I'll give it a download later tonight or so.

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Still needs a proper description and preview images. It still completely omits the very specific fetish this game is about.

Voreaway

Jul 17, 2018
Ooo, really needs more tags. This game includes a LOT of inflation, some all-the-way-through, and even optional vore. VERY extreme scenes.

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Ooo, really needs more tags. This game includes a LOT of inflation, some all-the-way-through, and even optional vore. VERY extreme scenes.
I agree. Although I commented on this ages ago and it hasn't changed. It's not wrong to have these things in the game. But I felt like I got bait and switched.

Reactions: Nessiah

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
This is some sick shit. I need more. First time I've ever seen bad ends actually worth playing. Just need animation and more renders and this game will easily be in the top 10.

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
Android Port:

Champion of Venus [v0.7] [Umbrelloid]

Android : ,

ON START ALLOW STORAGE

In My Android Ports,When you uninstall game, your saves will not lost.when you install new version it will automatic load in new version.

Saves Location : Mexxy0011/mexxy.champion.of.venus

I added some extra features in Android Ports, which list below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Here is my discord server :
Here is 0011 discord server :

broshashoo

Jun 18, 2019
Only played a bit so far, but the music kicks ass. The credits say that it was done by "Nickollas 'blue fairy' Reis", which doesn't give me anything when I google it. also doesn't give me any results when I upload the mp3 files. Anyone know anything to help?

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes