masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.29
Champion-0.29a-pc Update Patch v2.rar

Edit: Included changes from Bugfix Patch
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-v0-29a-hell-games.40009/post-4351300

Edit 2: Update from 0.29a to 0.29b
Edit 3: Fixed Stats not being able to close and changed Izanami's Hints slightly
Champion-0.29b-pc Update Patch v2.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit 4: Update from 0.29b to 0.29c
Rebranding change Patreon Link from HellGames to Zimon
Champion-0.29c-pc Update Patch.rar

Last edited:

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
If Asmedia takes you back to the prologue, use this to fix:

Here View attachment Bugfix.zip

This might sound like and odd question and I don't mean to be insensitive knowing your current situation so please only consider this as a thought for when you get better, but when you said that Estia's scene would be remade, for those of us that have already past it will we get an option to replay that scene or do it over? I already did that scene and I don't have an older save before that.
So, since I'm going to have to change a lot of code to improve the game, I think this problem doesn't arise, since you'll have to play it all over again.
I can try to find a way to avoid it, but the changes will be:
For hint
for the inventory
for triggers
for interactions
for love and lust points
With these changes, I think that the saves will not be reusable.
In any case, if the changes make the saves unusable, I will make replaying the game a new experience with more things to do.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
If Asmedia takes you back to the prologue, use this to fix:
Couldn't change that to 0.29b? Eh you added some music along with the bugfix :unsure:

So, since I'm going to have to change a lot of code to improve the game, I think this problem doesn't arise, since you'll have to play it all over again.

In any case, if the changes make the saves unusable, I will make replaying the game a new experience with more things to do.
I'm torn on this... While replayability isn't a bad thing unless you force it with each major update (the trend I hope Hero's Harem Guild doesn't keep following) a small part of me is hoping it glitches to get more content at the start :LOL:

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Couldn't change that to 0.29b? Eh you added some music along with the bugfix :unsure:

Mega

I'm torn on this... While replayability isn't a bad thing unless you force it with each major update (the trend I hope Hero's Harem Guild doesn't keep following) a small part of me is hoping it glitches to get more content at the start :LOL:
I give a quick explanation:

Hint -> They will be more precise and will say every step to continue that quest and what happens when it is completed.
Inventory -> The current one is too limited, I can only add or remove stuff, I would like to do something more.
Triggers -> I want to add new events that deepen the characters, even events where the protagonist is not present.
Interactions -> I want to give you the chance to spend time with the girls, whether it's hanging out with Asmedia or reading a book with Cleos, I just have to decide whether this action will only advance the time or unlock events.
love and lust points -> I want to add more response choices in the events, and based on what you respond you can earn point Love, or Lust, or lose one or nothing.
I also want these points to give you something, like unlocking additional lewds. I still have to see a lot of things.
I think I will also make some polls to decide.

• Thinking Face

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/script/asmedia.rpy, line 417)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script/asmedia.rpyc", line 417, in script
File "D:\Downloads\Champion-0.29-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Downloads\Champion-0.29-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2057, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "D:\Downloads\Champion-0.29-pc\renpy\python.py", line 692, in py_compile
raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Champion 0.29
Sun Oct 11 12:31:05 2020

Got this after my 2nd naughty time with asmedia. Won't let me advance the game any further.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I give a quick explanation:
Let's see whats interesting :coffee:

Hint -> They will be more precise and will say every step to continue that quest and what happens when it is completed.
Those can be helpful.

Inventory -> The current one is too limited, I can only add or remove stuff, I would like to do something more.
Basic Inventory usually is (Add/Remove/Has?) so do you plan for some Crafting System?

Triggers -> I want to add new events that deepen the characters, even events where the protagonist is not present.
Neat :love: Just don't go Star Ocean: The Second Story on this or we might not hear from you in a decade...

Interactions -> I want to give you the chance to spend time with the girls, whether it's hanging out with Asmedia or reading a book with Cleos, I just have to decide whether this action will only advance the time or unlock events.
Oh, mini-events like that can be fun! You can even make a little database for idle chatter to fluff it up a bit.

love and lust points -> I want to add more response choices in the events, and based on what you respond you can earn point Love, or Lust, or lose one or nothing.
Sweet choices! Thousand Arms was good at that.

I also want these points to give you something, like unlocking additional lewds. I still have to see a lot of things.
Don't underestimate gifts you can give your waifus and they can give to you. They can add a lot of customization and flavor.

I think I will also make some polls to decide.
Try to advertise when that is happening as it might attract some people (y)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script/asmedia.rpyc", line 417, in script
File "D:\Downloads\Champion-0.29-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Downloads\Champion-0.29-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2057, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "D:\Downloads\Champion-0.29-pc\renpy\python.py", line 692, in py_compile
raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Champion 0.29
Sun Oct 11 12:31:05 2020

Got this after my 2nd naughty time with asmedia. Won't let me advance the game any further.
Use bugfix https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-v0-29a-hell-games.40009/post-4351300
I was told in the Discord, and it's very strange since that line of code is empty.
Cattura.PNG
However, the bugfix solves the problem

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Reactions: ZimonColdres

HunterKiller21

Nov 18, 2017
Just got the latest patch, and found game breaking bugs. Could not finish Asmedia's missionary scene without an error, followed by it resetting to the point Asmedia explains why she is there in the first place. Which I also think caused the game to completely stop and could not continue on with the story.

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Champion [v0.29a] Hell Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.72 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.70 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 421 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 404 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
"Oh this looks interesting, lemme just boot this up and-"

*Gets bombarded with an actual Anime OVA opening with 2004 Breaking Benjamin style instrumental track before reaching the main menu*

"Oh well damn, I don't even want the lewd shit anymore, I wanna watch this anime"

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Hi guys, we have a new poll to decide the best girl. Will the girls manage to kick Izanami off the podium? Let's find out. Come and vote:

Bug with remembering scene in morning in bathroom.. It actually rewinds the entire game.
I tried the scene every day and every hour, and it works. Could you show me the error ?

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
I tried the scene every day and every hour, and it works. Could you show me the error ?
I just got the same problem when replaying missionary sex with Asmedia in her Room. Ignoring the error resets theb game to when you first enter her Room for the first time.

Edit: it occurred to me I'm somehow not using .29a like I thought I was, so maybe the issue has already been fixed

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I just got the same problem when replaying missionary sex with Asmedia in her Room. Ignoring the error resets theb game to when you first enter her Room for the first time.

Edit: it occurred to me I'm somehow not using .29a like I thought I was, so maybe the issue has already been fixed
Get the 0.29a with Bugfix.
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-v0-29a-hell-games.40009/post-4351300

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
The Hellhound is in second place so far huh, seems odd but I won't complain. Looking like my poor Sheila doesn't stand much of a chance though, lol.

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
The Hellhound is in second place so far huh, seems odd but I won't complain. Looking like my poor Sheila doesn't stand much of a chance though, lol.
It would be nice to see more content with the Angel. Though between Heaven and Hell well the Hellhoud is totally naked and on all fours :LOL: Seems the fans like girls with tails

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes