VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah, that got it thanks guys had to start a new game everything is working fine now (y)

Reactions: Repuci

Androvinus

Apr 5, 2019
I loved this update. There is a ton of content added and lots of path with meaningful choices and consequences already. I really appreciate the dev taking the feedback and implementing a 3rd person view seamlessly with the use of mirrors in the sex scenes. However, I wonder if there will be a mirror in every room the main character has sex from now on. There is a small error where you accidentally call Tonya, "Imani", when you can sneak out to spy on Mei and Tonya at night.

PS. Devya is so cute!

Reactions: yahotzp

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
Really love this guys games, sadly pure (and good) lesbian games are really rare. Do you still need multiple playthroughs to get all the paths, or is it finally possible to get all paths in one playthrough?

Reactions: 0culus and yahotzp

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
I loved this update. There is a ton of content added and lots of path with meaningful choices and consequences already. I really appreciate the dev taking the feedback and implementing a 3rd person view seamlessly with the use of mirrors in the sex scenes. However, I wonder if there will be a mirror in every room the main character has sex from now on. There is a small error where you accidentally call Tonya, "Imani", when you can sneak out to spy on Mei and Tonya at night.

PS. Devya is so cute!
Oops. Will get that fixed!

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Really love this guys games, sadly pure (and good) lesbian games are really rare. Do you still need multiple playthroughs to get all the paths, or is it finally possible to get all paths in one playthrough?
It will not be possible to get everything in one play-through. There are going to be a lot of choices that branch significantly. You are already starting to see some of them.

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
Man this game is awesome I hope you can become evil maybe steal some mind control powers and corrupt your fellow classmates.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
The latest version (v0.02) triggers several alerts on .

Could the author of the game please look into this ?

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
The latest version (v0.02) triggers several alerts on .

Could the author of the game please look into this ?
It comes up clean when I scan but I have heard this is an issue sometimes with Ren'Py games and certain virus scanners. I am scanning my build but will also check to see if I get anything when I download from Mega.

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
I like it so far. I love superheroes and I love lesbians. This looks like an all female universe which is interesting. Kind of feel like the main character is in a really bad situation to start. The more women you have sex with the stronger your powers get... and you have a girlfriend.

Reactions: Patdo777
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes