VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Unfortunately, this is still just a passion project that I can only work on part of the time. The Patreon helps but is not anywhere close to enough where I could do it full time. So some months I will have more time to work on it, and some months I won't have much time at all. But I do plan to finish the game, however long it takes.
That I respect,
BTW, I edited the com. I'd appreciate it if you shared your opinion on what I said.

THX

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Also, I do have question like mentioned by smn a bit higher. Why did you make it so we can have all the content in one playtrough? I mean why not make them avoidable for those who want to avoid it. For exemple, I din't even know you could do Devya's sis if you didn't engage in anything with Devya. I mean I just want to understand why? I can understand for some scenes like for exemple the party scene since it all happens at the same time. But for scenes like with the art teacher (who is only available for dates if you wen to art class or smt). It's a pity we can't enjoy the game to the fullest.
If we could at least not be locked out of a route without knowing how or why that would be a great plus.
I think it just makes sense from a storytelling and character standpoint. Devya's sister loves her and wouldn't want to cause trouble with her potential love interest. She only makes a move on you if you don't have anything going on with Devya. That's why I make a lot of those decisions, and I think there is a lot of content whatever way you choose to play the game. The limited amount of time will also come into play soon as part of the story, which is why I haven't added any extra days beyond the ones that are already in the game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
I think it just makes sense from a storytelling and character standpoint. Devya's sister loves her and wouldn't want to cause trouble with her potential love interest. She only makes a move on you if you don't have anything going on with Devya. That's why I make a lot of those decisions, and I think there is a lot of content whatever way you choose to play the game. The limited amount of time will also come into play soon as part of the story, which is why I haven't added any extra days beyond the ones that are already in the game.
Ig it does make sense lol. I'm just thinking in AVN logic yk when sometimes sharing is caring lol.
In that case, I remember there being a walktrough, it was rly useful. I kinda wish whoever did it would keep working on it. Then, you could make a hint system for choices that close paths or open others when they are not explicit.
I honestly like the story, like the renders, like where it's going but yk how it is....
When you play an AVN, if you aren't a monogam at heart, you just try to have the most p$$y you can have in one playthrough lol. And who know, maybe when we will max out Devya's relationship, we will be able to invite her sis lol.

THX

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
I would love to see a catfight, with defeat sex between stalker and butch.. is there a bad end expansion planned? I know you have a Patreon so it would obviously need to be a "sportsmanship" type of defeat. Rather than kind you would normally expect on this site.

It feels like the consequences for failing missions is low even kind of lame at times. I think it hurts the story, but I just had a dev on here that I like get screwed up by Patreon for including more dangerous fun in his game so I can't blame you.

I thought there would be some kind of mod or something but this other dev explained how far Patreon was willing to go. So a mod is probably not in the making.

Is there going to be like a sports tournament like your last game VULVA for more defeat consequences that would have enough sportsmanship to pass the Patreon test?

zacks

Sep 24, 2017
how do New class event (there is a permanent power gain available here if you fulfilled the conditions for it) ?

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
After playing this update I have to say it was enjoyable, some good teasing with Major Liberty, taking Taylor's power (although I don't rly remember what they are) and the sex scene with Tonya/Devya.

However, I still have smt to say on that scene or even some of the other ones (at least the latest scenes). Man Ik it's not easy to work on both, your passion and your job. But I have to tell you, the scenes with Tonya/Devya (Some others too but this is the one I remember and I don't want to spout bs).
They are frkin weird lol. I mean the camera angle is like.... How can I say it, it's just weird and it doesn't let you enjoy the scene. Let's just compare it with Tonya/mei, this one is much better although it kinda lacks smt (I can't tell you what it just feel like that maybe some more camera angles idk lol)

Another point is that man wth lol, it was way too short. I thought you did that for Mei bc it was prbbly the 1st time she had a d1ck and you wanted to emphasize the pleasure she wasn't prepared for.
Even if since she did all 3 of her (Tonya) dates she's supposedely alrdy experienced it so she shouldn't have been that overwhelmed. Correct me if I'm wrong, maybe it's not possible to do all her dates b4 Tonya and Mei scenes. I have too many saves, sometimes I get confused lol.

Ik it's some more work but just change some of the camera angles (add more camera angles), make us feel that they are moving, add some more dialogue, change positions. add a sweet kiss at the end or a slap on the ass lol (sometimes scenes end in a frustrating way, too abrupt/dry)... If you don't know much abt futa scenes and you need some inspiration. I'd recommand you try "Eruption Iminent/Futagenesis Unveiled/Having a hard time/Tower of dreams etc etc"

I mean we can wait 2/3 more weeks if it means we can get satisfying scenes out of them.
Anyways, I hope my criticism will help you. I like your game, it's rly good. I remember the earlier scenes had more positions/camera angles/point of view... Although I did find some of those camera angles somewhat weird lol.

THX

Last edited:

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
how do New class event (there is a permanent power gain available here if you fulfilled the conditions for it) ?
I think it may be related to Taylor wether you asked to let her free or let her get caught (I don't rly know for sure) but if she still loves you, you gain her power. I kinda doubt it is talking abt this bc it kinda happens b4 class
Do I have to play again to get the new scenes? Any guide to remove them?
And if you don't know on which day it's happenning, I'd advise you to make save after each new update's events, name it "to be continued" or smt lol. That way you can be sure you won't miss a single new one in theory lol. It happens on act 3 thursday for me.

yahotzp I think it'd help ppl if you made a bold (litteraly lol) statement on the initial post to infrom them. Maybe even precise on which day it is happening. Bc some like me sometimes return after multiple updates. Ik you did some in-game thingy but I think it'd be more clear that way

THX

Last edited:

mesonyx

Jan 30, 2022
Unfortunately, this is still just a passion project that I can only work on part of the time. The Patreon helps but is not anywhere close to enough where I could do it full time. So some months I will have more time to work on it, and some months I won't have much time at all. But I do plan to finish the game, however long it takes.
W Dev Fr

Jamers

Aug 3, 2020
just curious, as this is what seems to be an all female game, why is the pregnacy tag attached to it? that seems a little decieveing.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
just curious, as this is what seems to be an all female game, why is the pregnacy tag attached to it? that seems a little decieveing.
Yes it's an only females game. In fact, all males have disappear in this world.
But there is a machine that can combine the DNA of two women to create an embryo, which is then implanted in the womb of one of these two women. Who got pregnant.
The apparition of super powers in some babies is a side effect of this DNA combination.
And also, as it combine 2 women genomes, babies can only be female.

Reactions: Vlbc

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Did the dev added a option to hide the characters portraits yet?

I love the girl models, but the portrait make them look horrible, especially the Mc. She is a beautiful girl, but her portrait make her look like an alien lol

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes