VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
If there's only one gripe I have, it's the dialogue as it doesn't look very natural, you know, like, the characters don't talk realistic or believable if that make sense. Like for example, at the beginning, there's no context to tell you that Emma and Mei are sisters, like "sis" or "sister", or the lack of formality with the older characters like "Miss" or "ma'am".

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
If there's only one gripe I have, it's the dialogue as it doesn't look very natural, you know, like, the characters don't talk realistic or believable if that make sense. Like for example, at the beginning, there's no context to tell you that Emma and Mei are sisters, like "sis" or "sister", or the lack of formality with the older characters like "Miss" or "ma'am".
I only used "miss" or "ma'am" when I worked in customer service, and they normally asked me not to, and I never call my brothers, bro or brother, just when introducing them.

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
Yeah it's a strange contradiction. Meg is really likeable and happy to have her as a girlfriend. But the mc is young and has literally every reason to experiment and with the story set up this is literally the worst possible time to have a committed girlfriend.

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
Yeah it's a strange contradiction. Meg is really likeable and happy to have her as a girlfriend. But the mc is young and has literally every reason to experiment and with the story set up this is literally the worst possible time to have a committed girlfriend.
Might be a cultural thing. I don't know where everyone is from but a lot of places other than the U.S. tend to be much more formal with dialogue. Though I think the Miss, or Ma'am thing might work with the teachers since it is in a school setting.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I have a main path at the moment. It is also interesting to play in different path, exploring each of these paths.
It is interesting to make various choices. On some paths there are some scenes, on other paths there are other scenes.

I like this game!

Last edited:

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Is there any way to convince anyone other than Robbie?
Edit:just found out that you could kiss Mei if you refuse everyone. :D
Who helps (borrowing power) depends on the path you are following and on the choice of previous actions. And depending on this, they help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: afterlights

CluelessLemon

Jul 27, 2017
Who helps (borrowing power) depends on the path you are following and on the choice of previous actions. And depending on this, they help. I tried several paths, and depending on this, Anya, Robbie, Sara, Devya helped me.
Most of the paths depend on who you spend 7 mins in the closet with. The only exception I found was Devya whos path is a little more tricky (in my opinion). Just loading at the point and just changing the character I spend time with lets me borrow their power.

Kokoko253

Jun 12, 2020
Love the game so far! Very well done.

I think I found a slight error. During the party, you can kiss Robbie, and later have an option to choose between experimenting or sleeping (leading to nothing) or calling Meg. The problem is, if you call Meg, while Robbie's power is active, something should happen at the end. Maybe alter the Meg event if Robbie's power is used, or introduce big Emma sooner, or make it not possible to call Meg in that situation.

Also, another thought. Squirting looks a little too yellow sometimes.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
That is a great catch! I think I will add a small scene on at the end if Robbie's power is active during that call.

I haven't found a squirting object that I really love, so I sometimes use one that is for urine. I tried to change the color when I saw it was an issue but there may be some that I missed. I will try to pay more attention to that in the future.

Thank you for the feedback.

I think I found a slight error. During the party, you can kiss Robbie, and later have an option to choose between experimenting or sleeping (leading to nothing) or calling Meg. The problem is, if you call Meg, while Robbie's power is active, something should happen at the end. Maybe alter the Meg event if Robbie's power is used, or introduce big Emma sooner, or make it not possible to call Meg in that situation.

Also, another thought. Squirting looks a little too yellow sometimes.

whoishe79

Mar 10, 2020
Most of the paths depend on who you spend 7 mins in the closet with. The only exception I found was Devya whos path is a little more tricky (in my opinion). Just loading at the point and just changing the character I spend time with lets me borrow their power.
Would appreciate some advice for Devya path as I seem to be struggling with it despite various attempts.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Would appreciate some advice for Devya path as I seem to be struggling with it despite various attempts.
You will need to do your best maxing out Devya's affection and respect. Here's a general list of things that will get you there:
  • Apologize
  • Talk to Devya after the outburst on the first night of Orientation
  • "Everyone already knows you're an amazing hero!"
  • Talk to Anya
  • Meet Anya in the Bathroom (cheat on Meg)
  • Tell the truth
  • "I have something I need to tell you"
  • Go to sleep
  • Accept
  • Use X-Ray Vision
  • Go shower (don't give her a show)
  • Keep showering
  • Tell the truth (about the medical eval)
  • Knock
  • Let her decide herself
  • Wash her back (Sara)
  • Offer to wash the rest of her
  • Intervene (Anya and Devya sparring match)
Following these steps will maximize Devya's affection and lust. You will miss out on some of the sexy scenes with her this way, but she will let you borrow her powers. Going too fast with her will give her a higher lust but lower affection and respect.

Androvinus

Apr 5, 2019
I really liked this update. I felt like the fight scenes were really kick ass and I was invested in it like I was reading a superhero comic. I got a nice My Hero Academia vibe from this one. I am now looking forward to seeing more action and possibly the arrival of some perverted super villains.

Reactions: yahotzp
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes