VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
hngg thanks for the android port. is it possible to do only text without the white background? like what nhel did.
The white background was set by the original dev and may be necessary for text readability. Rather than fully delete the background, I will cut the opacity in half. This should make it less intrusive while still aiding the readability of dark text. I've added swipe gestures so you can swipe down to hide the textbox completely, if you want. I've also added the speaker images I forgot to include in the last build. The updated build is up now.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Okay, I'm liking this game way more than I thought I would, my only complaint is that the update felt short, but that is because I wanted to play more of it, there is little sexual content to those doing the Faithfull path, but still has some good scenes nonetheless, and it seems that after the first weekend things will pick up some more, so far I found the game fun, and can't wait for more.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
who wants to be faithful to that when there's EVERY OTHER HOTTER DAME!!!!!!
hehehe
seriously...this game is packed to the rafters with hotness...so many fit goddesses

Reactions: voyeurkind

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
who wants to be faithful to that when there's EVERY OTHER HOTTER DAME!!!!!!
hehehe
seriously...this game is packed to the rafters with hotness...so many fit goddesses
I try to play as myself in every game so if my character is not shitfaced like in midlife crisis I avoid cheating.

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
I try to play as myself in every game so if my character is not shitfaced like in midlife crisis I avoid cheating.
You play as yourself in a world in which there are only crazy lusful lesbians with superpowers and magic? For sure you have a great capacity to identify yourself with absurd situations and characters. I only play this because of the kink of lesbianism and the boobs, and sincerelly, I don´t think the premise of this game, even if it's a funny one, deserves more attention than that.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
You play as yourself in a world in which there are only crazy lusful lesbians with superpowers and magic? For sure you have a great capacity to identify yourself with absurd situations and characters. I only play this because of the kink of lesbianism and the boobs, and sincerelly, I don´t think the premise of this game, even if it's a funny one, deserves more attention than that.
Good for you, yes I do have the capacity to put myself into these characters since you know, I write and create games as well, mine are trash dough, so every game I play I do put a lot of thought on the world and plot, of course, this game is more about the sex then, for example, The Deluca Family, Rebirth or Reluctant Archon, but still I will try and milk whatever I can from the story.

Mar 28, 2018
I enjoy this game, but the story line atm is diverse in some sense but is weak consisting mainly of introductions and early encounters. In practice the dev will simply absolutely not be able to pursue the large number of branching paths (a combinatoric explosion problem) as the story unfolds. I agree that the rot has to stop with the numerous game path(s) being combined and consolidated into a smaller more manageable set of paths .... This leaves open what will happen to the 'additional power(s)' learnt by the mc thus far.... which is interesting for the particular scene but results a bit of a long term mess. Maybe a rewrite is on the cards...

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I enjoy this game, but the story line atm is diverse in some sense but is weak consisting mainly of introductions and early encounters. In practice the dev will simply absolutely not be able to pursue the large number of branching paths (a combinatoric explosion problem) as the story unfolds. I agree that the rot has to stop with the numerous game path(s) being combined and consolidated into a smaller more manageable set of paths .... This leaves open what will happen to the 'additional power(s)' learnt by the mc thus far.... which is interesting for the particular scene but results a bit of a long term mess. Maybe a rewrite is on the cards...
Sorry, I'm not sure I understood so I'll ask for clarification, basically, you are saying that the game's problem is that it has too many paths and it can become unmanageable after some time, and that is good that after the first weekend they will consolidate?
And what additional powers? I'm on the Faithfull route so I only have x-ray vision at the moment.

From what I noticed the first week is literally only introductions like in any college, and the dev has told me that some important conversations will happen on the first weekend like the open relationship one.

Mar 28, 2018
It is an incontrovertible fact that enabling multiple parallel paths leads to a exponential divergence in amount of work required to service all of the differing paths. The consequence of this explosion is that the dev will find it increasingly difficult to produce updates, and a very typical result on this site is that the 'un-finish-able games' are sadly abandoned. One satisfactory solution is for a prospective dev to write a complete skeleton of the story, and if necessary modify it until they are satisfied that they can actually deliver the proposed story. For example, if they estimate that the story requires roughly x words in total, y images in total, and z lines of code in total; i.e. they know at the outset roughly what the deliverables are and could easily sketch out a critical path for its development during a given timescale.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes