VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

strus94738

Aug 26, 2018
i must say that this costume viewing was a really nice, and so i decided to go for Anya to check her route and that is a thing it seems Ill have seperate file to check it again :D
Also this lingerie party is quite hot.
Sara i must say is my favourite with that straps and garter. :D

Also gotta ask, since we will be going home over the weekend will we meet Imani, and maybe get her powers for permanent for scientific reasons of course? *cough*
Just a thought that could spice the life in CLIT no matter who you will want to pursue for example that Candice that looks like she wants to eat you alive.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
The great thing about a game not having a mac release is that the decision to skip is made for me (because, among other reasons, the mega quota forces me to skip some for a while).

Nonetheless, I'd like to see a mac release for this game.

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Just found this game and I have to say it is pretty good look forward to seeing what happens in the future

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
one thing I noticed that in VULVA there are short animations unlike CLIT, will be there short animations in future updates?
I really liked the animations but they took me a very long time to do, so I only did them for the idle poses for CLIT. If I add them in the future it will only after be after there is a lot more story content.

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
so I think most of us couldn't get enough persuasion points to ask Mei about Tonya and her if so someone should point a mistake either in the script or character bio where in one says Mei's age is 22 and other says 21

Reactions: NPC041188

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
so I think most of us couldn't get enough persuasion points to ask Mei about Tonya and her if so someone should point a mistake either in the script or character bio where in one says Mei's age is 22 and other says 21
It's possible if you lie every chance you get. Not sure exactly how many points you need.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
A couple of these have been already fixed for the next patch (wrong age for Mei and not using a changed code name). It will make sense to add a quick scene if you borrowed Robbie's power to indicate that the transformation will wear off.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I still think the dialogue could use some work and proofreading as it sounds stilted and robotic, and pardon my language, cringey.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
I still think the dialogue could use some work and proofreading as it sounds stilted and robotic, and pardon my language, cringey.
Unless the Patreon starts to pull in significantly more per month and allows me to hire someone, that is something unlikely to change, sorry! That is just how I write.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Also gotta ask, since we will be going home over the weekend will we meet Imani, and maybe get her powers for permanent for scientific reasons of course? *cough*
It's definitely going to come up again when you go home and also when she comes for Visitors Weekend.

Reactions: the X hunter

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
why Amy and Ling if you don't mind asking. why is not Amy and Gwen?
I remembered I asked and you did answer my question.
She was always the most supportive and dedicated character. Gwen was Amy's dream girl but it started off as just a crush while Ling started off as your partner and friend.
but somehow if someone managed to get the harem end or other ends not Ling's end in VULVA.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: yahotzp

Kokoko253

Jun 12, 2020
Nice update, as always!
Is Sara just way too overly cautious, or would Emma cumming really release a dangerous blast?
Because Emma had a chance to have Sara's powers (if kissing her during the party), and call Meg afterwards.

Reactions: yahotzp
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes