VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Considering Meg knows that Emma can get permanent upgrades through sex, I would love to see Meg take a role in encouraging Emma to collect as many as possible in the harem route.
I'd like to see this in less of a harem route. Mei calls you both perverts and Meg thinks it's great if you give your own sister an orgasm with the power. She's totally up for all the sexting and video calls. So I'd like to see her encouraging and maybe even faciltating casual threesomes so that you can gain more powers. Whilst keeping a loving relationship between the two of you and not a harem.

Reactions: afterlights

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I'd like to see this in less of a harem route. Mei calls you both perverts and Meg thinks it's great if you give your own sister an orgasm with the power. She's totally up for all the sexting and video calls. So I'd like to see her encouraging and maybe even faciltating casual threesomes so that you can gain more powers. Whilst keeping a loving relationship between the two of you and not a harem.
Do you mean an open relationship? I think that is probably the direction, but I prefer harems because then you can have an emotional connection as well, but my preference would be a polyamorous relationship where everybody is equal and connect to each other and is less central on the MC.

Reactions: winini

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Do you mean an open relationship? I think that is probably the direction, but I prefer harems because then you can have an emotional connection as well, but my preference would be a polyamorous relationship where everybody is equal and connect to each other and is less central on the MC.
In a sense? I'm not sure of the proper definition if there is one. But a romantic relationship with only Meg that also includes sex with others, but only when both of you are present. So really that just sounds like a normal relationship where you have lots of threesomes.

I actually don't really like harems. Especially the more I like the characters. They often just feel like they're there just to please those who want everyone at once. Even though it's fiction it always feels odd for harems to be present. And with the characters we have here it doesn't seem like they'd all agree to it. A polyamorous relationship feels just as unlikey.

Reactions: RenPythagorus

RenPythagorus

Jun 6, 2017
HarveyD , I get what you're describing and I think that would be good for the "faithful" route. Essentially, Meg knows what it takes for Emma to gain power and is fully supportive of it, to a point. But the real emotional relationship is between those two with lots of girls rotating in for fun times.

Reactions: HarveyD

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
In a sense? I'm not sure of the proper definition if there is one. But a romantic relationship with only Meg that also includes sex with others, but only when both of you are present. So really that just sounds like a normal relationship where you have lots of threesomes.

I actually don't really like harems. Especially the more I like the characters. They often just feel like they're there just to please those who want everyone at once. Even though it's fiction it always feels odd for harems to be present. And with the characters we have here it doesn't seem like they'd all agree to it. A polyamorous relationship feels just as unlikey.
Yeah, but polyamorous relationships are a thing in real life, and more common then people think, same with swingers, and open relationships, and such. I just don't like harem because of the historical possessiveness of it, I don't like treating people as property even in games, but it is the closest thing to polyamory around here, and I really see only a couple of characters that wouldn't be okay with it, and I'm not particularly interested in them either.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Nice update, as always!
Is Sara just way too overly cautious, or would Emma cumming really release a dangerous blast?
Because Emma had a chance to have Sara's powers (if kissing her during the party), and call Meg afterwards.
Sara is not being too cautious. That is a great catch, I fixed it so that you are interrupted if you call Meg after kissing Robbie or Sara.

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
Meg won't be the wingman for you because when you kiss Imani and Meg knows about that she gets easily jealous.

RenPythagorus

Jun 6, 2017
Meg won't be the wingman for you because when you kiss Imani and Meg knows about that she gets easily jealous.
Could make for an interesting character development arc? Emma loses a fight and gets seriously hurt. Meg realizes she's been holding Emma back and vows to help her get stronger. Maybe have that determined by Meg's corruption stat.

Reactions: the X hunter

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Could make for an interesting character development arc? Emma loses a fight and gets seriously hurt. Meg realizes she's been holding Emma back and vows to help her get stronger. Maybe have that determined by Meg's corruption stat.
I can also see the sister breaking up with her girlfriend, and something happening while Meg and Emma comfort her, Meg does seem to have a flirt personality and does talk a lot about banging Emma's mom, so if a conversation happens I don't see it going that badly, mostly I think she was angry because it happened behind her back.

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
I can also see the sister breaking up with her girlfriend, and something happening while Meg and Emma comfort her, Meg does seem to have a flirt personality and does talk a lot about banging Emma's mom, so if a conversation happens I don't see it going that badly, mostly I think she was angry because it happened behind her back.
I see you didn't pry Mei about her and Tonya relationship if so you would understand what kind relationship Mei has with Imani.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I see you didn't pry Mei about her and Tonya relationship if so you would understand what kind relationship Mei has with Imani.
the game didn't let me, but while talking with her in the closet she seemed to think she would be cheating by doing anything with Tonya.

Edit: fell free to enlighten me if you like.

Last edited:

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Whilst I have no way to confirm it, I did feel like this came off as if it could of been a lie to get out of being caught.
the game didn't let me, but while talking with her in the closet she seemed to think she would be cheating by doing anything with Tonya.
And you're right. You tell her she shouldn't be doing that and she agrees, as if she knows she's in the wrong.

Reactions: TundraLupus

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
great update really liked it right up untill i got told my mom payed money to get me so we get to slap her around some ? j/k
but i would be really really pissed if any of my parrent payed for me to get in some school
Btw the first day when you go to talk to Anya and kiss her and then orgasm after you dont get her powers ?

Last edited:
Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
great update really liked it right up untill i got told my mom payed money to get me so we get to slap her around some ? j/k
but i would be really really pissed if any of my parrent payed for me to get in some school
The weekend update will be an eventful one, and I can't wait.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It makes sense. Until a few days before entering the CLIT ( :ROFLMAO:) her copying skill only worked for 1 hour and it was very dependent on kissing the target. That was hardly superheroine material.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
It makes sense. Until a few days before entering the CLIT ( :ROFLMAO:) her copying skill only worked for 1 hour and it was very dependent on kissing the target. That was hardly superheroine material.
Yeah but being a superhero isn't purely based on the powers, Lotus said that the reason she thought the Mc didn't deserve to be there was because she was mediocre at best in an academic and martial sense, one or two of the heroines we met don't even have powers.
Edit: And one is a genius who could probably find a workaround

Last edited:
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
Aug 7, 2019
Powers don't really make the hero, just look to the Batman group for a few examples, neither Batman nor any or his Robins have had them. There are many more examples these are just foremost in my mind.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes