VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah but being a superhero isn't purely based on the powers, Lotus said that the reason she thought the Mc didn't deserve to be there was because she was mediocre at best in an academic and martial sense, one of two of the heroines we met don't even have powers.
Edit: And one is a genius who could probably find a workaround
Oh i forgot about the "Iron Heart" woman.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
go ahead play it it's fun game.
by the way, did you ask Mei about her relationship with Tonya?
i couldn't because i didn't have enough persuasion, but someone told me what she says, or better yet implied it, from what i gathered from the closet conversation and what was told to me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will check the code though, to be sure.

Edit: Just checked the convo and either

Last edited:

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
so here's a short and quick version of walkthrough
1.choose social life this gives 35 persuasion.
2. lie when Mei asks you if you're using power
3. in school whatever Devya asked you lie to her and this give you 45 points.
4. when Devya asks you about the examination give her a vague answer and thisbe should be enough to open this conversation.
by the way, when you to the party use the x ray vision to the very end this also open an option for you later.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
so here's a short and quick version of walkthrough
1.choose social life this gives 35 persuasion.
2. lie when Mei asks you if you're using power
3. in school whatever Devya asked you lie to her and this give you 45 points.
4. when Devya asks you about the examination give her a vague answer and thisbe should be enough to open this conversation.
by the way, when you to the party use the x ray vision to the very end this also open an option for you later.
Is this directed at me? if it is,

Last edited:
Reactions: TessSadist

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
after you find out about the donation thing you get to options hang out with Sara or Mei, right? the closet thing this is during the party, right?
are we in the same page?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
after you find out about the donation thing you get to options hang out with Sara or Mei, right? the closet thing this is during the party, right?
are we in the same page?
I don't know, I included a snippet of the code itself on my previous spoiler, but I'll put both here for easy access :

Reactions: the X hunter

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
yes the second one is somehow most couldn't get it and the one talks about what kind relationship Mei has and Amy and Ling relationship.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
yes the second one is somehow most couldn't get it and the one talks about what kind relationship Mei has and Amy and Ling relationship.
Yeah, but that didn't change my view that she is probably lying, because of the party scene, she could have said the same thing then.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
I don't know, I included a snippet of the code itself on my previous spoiler, but I'll put both here for easy access :
Once you see both conversations at the same time it seems clear she's lying. Or the author has written themselves into a contradiction. Either she would of mentioned an open relationship the first time you bring it up or, if they had come to the arangement over the phone, never have used the phrase "with me heading off to CLIT". Which implies they already had an open relationship before arriving.

Reactions: TundraLupus

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Once you see both conversations at the same time it seems clear she's lying. Or the author has written themselves into a contradiction. Either she would of mentioned an open relationship the first time you bring it up or, if they had come to the arangement over the phone, never have used the phrase "with me heading off to CLIT". Which implies they already had an open relationship before arriving.
This has the potential to come up again over the weekend. Please stay tuned!

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
this game is truly awsowme in my opinion! usally im having a hard time with fem protagonist games (not that they are bad it just not as easy to put myself in the mind of a woman) but this one is very relateable, often living in her siblings' shadow,having a distant perant she wants to be like and impress, takes pride in her achivements and above all else has a huge potential. the writing is great and it shows in the game as one line from the mom about the siblings inspired me to rename my heroine name (well she is kinda like the moon in the way she reflect others powers like the moon reflect the light from the sun and therofre my charcter will forever be known as "lunar copycat" :love: ) anyways it a great game i warmly recommend it (cant wait for more) and i really wish the dev good luck:D(y)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes