VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
I saw someone in Itch suggesting changeable suit for the main character. yahotzp I think it's not a bad idea even though I'm fine the suit as it is.

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
Cant wait for the update!! The story is progressing nicely! Hoping you'll toss some incest in there for a little spice Would love to see the Emma with Mae or Amy!

RabidRanger45

Jun 9, 2020
Sorry for the delay. I am hoping to release it in the next couple of days. I do not have as much time for rendering as I used to since the quarantine began.
Actually, I'm wondering about the same thing, IS there a new update coming out, or is the v0.052 the latest?

RabidRanger45

Jun 9, 2020
I am a day or two away from releasing the next update. This has been a pretty big update, so it has taken a little more time than normal in addition to me not having as much free time as before.
Lol, no worries, ( just wondering, the game looks interesting, and promising, :) ), but, continuing on my last question, how big will the next update be, and when can we get an estimated time frame as to when the next update will come out?

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Lol, no worries, ( just wondering, the game looks interesting, and promising, :) ), but, continuing on my last question, how big will the next update be, and when can we get an estimated time frame as to when the next update will come out?
This next update will include the first field excursion with Stalker, going home with Mei, meeting your parents, and deciding on your future with Meg. Most updates have been every 3-4 weeks.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
This next update will include the first field excursion with Stalker, going home with Mei, meeting your parents, and deciding on your future with Meg. Most updates have been every 3-4 weeks.
I love that I have an other reason aside from pure debauchery to go down on every living soul in this game

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
Looking forward to it!

Might I encourage you to have more options for those to help you make your game. Subscriber Star Can give an alternative to those that hate Paypal and Patreon..

But Glad to see your story Continuing!

Reactions: bcool

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Link:

What's new in 0.10:

- Jumped version numbers to better reflect the state of the game

- 100+ new renders

- Field exercise with Stalker and Detective Starr

- Brief scene in the dorms

- Ride home with Mei

- Meeting with your parents

- Conversation with Meg. This is a big one and can branch in several different ways. There is also a bonus scene if you were faithful to Meg (or if Meg thought you were faithful).

- This completes Friday, the last day of Orientation Week

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.10] compressed*

- Original Size (PC): 1.59 GB

Compressed version for PC (132MB): - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes