VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
its alol good shes still hot i was just kinda hoping the reason loctus asked you who you want to follow was because if you get enough affection with them they become your teacher that's all I'm not complaining. when I said i was mad I more meant disappointed.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
this just popped up for me I just got home i guess during week 2 honestly haven't played in a while so don't know where about content-wise it is. But i just reramed my my mom out for buying my way into academy and mamma told me to go upstairs. I have not been cheating cause i don't i don't know how.
That error is being caused by a typo. "Deya" instead of "Devya." I will put out a fix this week.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Quick question for the dev why borrowing Bella's(?) Powers count as cheating? The only thing we actually did was kiss her after she masturbated or am I miss-remembering? Is it just so the game doesn't branch too much? Cause is weird if the girlfriend is angry about the kiss, afterall that is Ackman's whole power.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Quick question for the dev why borrowing Bella's(?) Powers count as cheating? The only thing we actually did was kiss her after she masturbated or am I miss-remembering? Is it just so the game doesn't branch too much? Cause is weird if the girlfriend is angry about the kiss, afterall that is Ackman's whole power.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fair enough, I miss remembered the choices in that situation, too many games in my head at once, I retract my previous statement, as I was misremembering. Also for me monogamous relationships are weird so that is also why I was confused, also being half asleep didn't help.

Edit: to clarify, firstly I'm not someone that gets jealous, and I really don't see the point of monogamous relationships, if you want to be with someone and they with you, and it is healthy, you should be together, the whole possessiveness that comes with monogamy is not for me, and also to clarify my confusion, for me that situation would not be cheating, for me cheating would be if they had actual sex, kissing, masturbating in front of each other and other interactions where both don't touch each other privates in a sexual manner don't count as cheating to me, but I do understand that it does for the dev and that is why the game was programmed that way.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: DERAX12345

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sure but why gating the "lie" choice behind corruption points ? It's not like we didn't already lie to her previously by video chat
The video chat wasn't important.

The conversation with Meg face to face is a branching path on how things will go with her moving forward. If you want to cheat and stay with her you need the points to get that option otherwise you either need to be faithful or break up.

Reactions: yahotzp

Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020

The conversation with Meg face to face is a branching path on how things will go with her moving forward. If you want to cheat and stay with her you need the points to get that option otherwise you either need to be faithful or break up.
so he do you lie to her thats one problem i have with this game way to many points you need for things

Reactions: TundraLupus

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

I get it but still, i understand to gate some choices behind corruption points but not this one. So you're telling me if i don't break up with her after i confess the cheating, i couldn't cheat anymore ? Unless the game cockblock me (pussyblock ?) i will still cheat

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.11][yahotzp] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN (117 MB): - - -

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes