VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
here is a suggestion from me when coming back from the school to spend some time with the family, why don't we have a third option when you reach a certain point of persuasion to talk Meg into have an open relationship instead of being leaving the cheating part out this should be a corruption only, this is just me. yahotzp

Last edited:

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Version 0.11: Mega

What's New:

- Fixed a crash bug at the end of Friday caused by certain routes.

- Added the first event of Saturday morning.
So did the crash bug fix alter the conversation with Meg? I played through the first update and got the bedroom spying scenes, but the playthrough after the second update I don't have enough points to lie. Both playthroughs started from the same savepoint.

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
@ dolfe67 thanks, wow pretty scary girlfriend then.

Meg is scary jealous, Mei seems just to be a bitchy sister who should be disowned, poor Ems life is just fucked up, hopefully she can find something good at Clit.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
I just want to remind everyone that this is just the first day back home. There will be a lot of scenes with Meg, Mei, and your parents over the next 2 days that can change the course of your relationship with them.

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
Pardon my ignorance but are fan signatures available for this game? I searched titles in the thread and went through some of the pages, but couldn't find any for download.

I love this game, I have gone back to play Vulva again just to have fun with Amy and Ling once more. Great work yahotzp, you're awesome!

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I just want to remind everyone that this is just the first day back home. There will be a lot of scenes with Meg, Mei, and your parents over the next 2 days that can change the course of your relationship with them.
More like this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've been looking at my cell phone contacts a lot.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I love the camera's point of view from Emma :love:

What I like less is the idle position's animations, that doesn't feel natural at all. Perhaps just loop the animation between 1 and 3 times instead of infinite

And to be sure, there is no male because they don't exist in this world or they're just not shown ?

Androvinus

Apr 5, 2019
These last few updates have been fantastic. I am loving the drama. I felt emotional when it was revealed that Emma's parents had pulled strings to get her into CLIT. This has the beginnings of a real hero's journey. I also liked how the conflict with Candy and Lisa escalated and I'm looking forward to see more of that dynamic. I'm glad my relationship with Mei is progressing too. Hopefully this weekend at home things can get even more naughty, perhaps behind Imani and Meg's backs.

One thing I would like to see is a better explanation of Lust, Respect, Affection, Corruption. These values keep changing for both the protagonist and the side characters and I can't meaningfully distinguish how they affect encounters nor how they will in the future.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
One thing I would like to see is a better explanation of Lust, Respect, Affection, Corruption. These values keep changing for both the protagonist and the side characters and I can't meaningfully distinguish how they affect encounters nor how they will in the future.
I have been meaning to introduce a small tutorial segment that better explains how the stats work. I think after the next 2 in game days are completed, I can start on that.

sergiodark666

Apr 12, 2020
the game is sensational, yahotzp! I really like this theme. a walkthrough would be nice to know the routes of the game
;):)

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes