VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
Guessing have to restart? Tried a few loads from different saves, all failed to load th2 save and took me right to Act I, very start.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Guessing have to restart? Tried a few loads from different saves, all failed to load th2 save and took me right to Act I, very start.
You should not have to restart for this but there was an older update which did require one if you missed out on a few updates.

Reactions: Glooskabe

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
this just popped up for me I just got home i guess during week 2 honestly haven't played in a while so don't know where about content-wise it is. But i just reramed my my mom out for buying my way into academy and mamma told me to go upstairs. I have not been cheating cause i don't i don't know how.

Reactions: yahotzp

ezvr96

Aug 27, 2018
script1_6 has a variable name error on line 1052 "cheatMeg_Deya2" instead of "cheatMeg_Devya2"

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
script1_6 has a variable name error on line 1052 "cheatMeg_Deya2" instead of "cheatMeg_Devya2"
yeah i think its the same one i posted not sure but its just before end of content so guessing its new version bug.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So while totally staying faithfultm to Meg and not getting on with Robbie on the side .... it's true and you can't prove otherwise, unless you look at my saves I guess .... I also now have a thing for Stalker.

And her bike.

And maybe the cop, she was hot too.

But, yeah, totally faithfultm to Meg.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So while totally staying faithfultm to Meg and not getting on with Robbie on the side .... it's true and you can't prove otherwise, unless you look at my saves I guess .... I also now have a thing for Stalker.

And her bike.

And maybe the cop, she was hot too.

But, yeah, totally faithfultm to Meg.
Meg is going to destroy your ass when she finds out, you know? :devilish:

Reactions: Avaron1974

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
at some point Meg will have to accept that she's holding back Emma and she should be encouraging Emma to gain some power and have an open relationship like the other family members.

Reactions: DiableFripon

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Meg is going to destroy your ass when she finds out, you know? :devilish:
Yep.

I started out with full intentions to do multiple saves for all the girls, will still do that but thought i'd try a faithful run first only I ran into a major problems.

Robbie is so damn adorable.

Then we got Stalker as a mentor which didn't help, kinda hot.

Then we ran into cop lady and that didn't help either.

I am weak.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Yep.

I started out with full intentions to do multiple saves for all the girls, will still do that but thought i'd try a faithful run first only I ran into a major problems.

Robbie is so damn adorable.

Then we got Stalker as a mentor which didn't help, kinda hot.

Then we ran into cop lady and that didn't help either.

I am weak.
I'm so mad myself yeah i like stalker but i really wanted Nightengale to be my teacher lol don't get me wrong the bike is hot and so is she but that nightengale shes smotin else.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm so mad myself yeah i like stalker but i really wanted Nightengale to be my teacher lol don't get me wrong the bike is hot and so is she but that nightengale shes smotin else.
To be fair this was only orientation week. Pretty sure we'll get plenty of time with the others.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes