VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
I think the Meg-faithful route is not doing anything with Robbie in the bathroom.
nope, you kiss her and can ask her to leave, but even then when you get home it still acts like you cheated.
Seriously, I've tried the most innocent route I could think of but still got that bullshit that I somehow cheated on GF

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I didn't go near Robbie in the bathroom.

I talked to Devya and then Mei then went back to my room.

Had phone calls with Meg whenever they came up, stayed friendly with Devya but not flirty, took Mei into closet and kissed her cheek, kissed Devya for her powers for the test, went to the library with Robbie and Devya, Hung out with Mei to tell her how I got accepted and then went home for the weekend on the faithful route.

I also have a route where it's all Robbie because she's awesome but I really want to do a faithful run first.

Reactions: yahotzp

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
I want to just point the obvious Meg is pervert who gets turned on by spying on people and her being easily jealous kinda odd. I'm just saying.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
nope, you kiss her and can ask her to leave, but even then when you get home it still acts like you cheated.
Seriously, I've tried the most innocent route I could think of but still got that bullshit that I somehow cheated on GF
Spoiler-ish, I guess, but if you skip Robbie and strike out borrowing anyone else's power Mei comes back and loans you hers. After the training win cheating wasn't a topic with Meg.

And speaking of Mei this update, after breaking up with Meg and the drinking party: Fuck. Yes. That end-of-the-day session.... just made room in my budget to become a patron.

Bluemouf

Nov 29, 2017
And speaking of Mei this update, after breaking up with Meg and the drinking party: Fuck. Yes. That end-of-the-day session.... just made room in my budget to become a patron.
How do you get a scene with Mei, I've only got a solo scene, two with Taylor or one with Meg?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: the X hunter

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Anyone know the console codes for stats? I like to make lots of saves at each scene I like, and figure it would save time to have all the stat based choices so I can just make 'batch' saves.
str=60 crashed my game, for instance.
The stats are assigned by character so you would need to change "emma.str" instead.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Absolutely love this game! I've played it through several times now! Even made a personal walkthrough guide for myself trying to find all the paths. Since I noticed others were looking I will put it here. It certainly isn't official and hardly complete. There are times when I didn't know how much corruption or lust was added as I was maxed out and I haven't bothered to look into how much affection/respect is often added to the characters in each interaction. Roughly guess on percentage of some gains and losses too. I haven't gone down all of the paths yet, but I think its a start anyway. Will update it more as I discover new stuff. Certainly one of my favorite games here. Love the branching paths.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
My question is what amount of affection or respect needed to get Devya to kiss you during training, because during my previous playthroughs she flatout refused to kiss me.

Reactions: afterlights

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
What is Mei's roommate's name supposed to be? It keeps switching between Tonya and Taylor. I think Mei calls her Tonya, but it says Taylor most of the time.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
What is Mei's roommate's name supposed to be? It keeps switching between Tonya and Taylor. I think Mei calls her Tonya, but it says Taylor most of the time.
That is a mistake caused by the latest update. Mei's roommate is Tonya Griffin and Emma's ex is Taylor Goldberg. I set both of their short names to "tg" which caused that mistake. Will fix that ASAP.

Last edited:

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Champions of Liberty Institute of Training v0.2 + Compressed

visit my blog for more android ports

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes