VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What is Mei's roommate's name supposed to be? It keeps switching between Tonya and Taylor. I think Mei calls her Tonya, but it says Taylor most of the time.
Tonya is Mei's roommate name, Taylor is Emma's ex girlfriend.

2 different girls.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
What is Mei's roommate's name supposed to be? It keeps switching between Tonya and Taylor. I think Mei calls her Tonya, but it says Taylor most of the time.
Supposed to be Tonya Griffin. I did notice several of the box headers did say Taylor too for awhile. Taylor is a different character that gets introduced later on in the story.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Version 0.21:

What's New in 0.21:

- Fixed a display name bug with Tonya and Taylor

- Added some quest log variables

Day 7:

- Added morning scenes for Day 7 for some extra content so you don't just have to download this for the bugfix.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not sure how many endings are planned but if it goes like VULVA i'll just assume a lot.

I know faithful Meg is first, then Robbie just planning what to do after those until I did the scene with Imani and Meg.

Damn that was quite hot. Watching Imani have Meg screaming with Mei and Emma watching each other get off. Deff keeping a save there in case that 4 some becomes a thing.

Also think with Stalker being our mentor we may need mentoring in after mission 3somes with her and the nice detective. You never know if that may be important in the future for ... reasons.

Last edited:

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Interesting new characters - Taylor and Sally Marie!
- Will they still appear in the game? (It would be interesting to see them again!) -
Will their characteristics and relationship statistics (in contacts) appear?

As I understand it, Taylor is Alex's daughter, and Sally Marie is MaryBeth's daughter!

Last edited:

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
as you know I'm android guy so I have to wait to someone port 0.21 but I gotta say that ending in 0.20 if you break up with Megan and let Taylor gets drunk kinda interesting.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Interesting new characters - Taylor and Sally Marie!
- Will they still appear in the game? (It would be interesting to see them again!) -
Will their characteristics and relationship statistics (in contacts) appear?

As I understand it, Taylor is Alex's daughter, and Sally Marie is MaryBeth's daughter!
Taylor and Sally Marie don't get relationship statistics as they are only here for a weekend visit. You will be able to interact with them some more on the last day at home. You might see them later but they are not regular characters you will meet once you are back at school.

img_week1_day1_pool22.png

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
yahotzp as you know there are multiple endings for VULVA so which one you chose for Champions of liberty institute.
The ending that is carried into CLIT is Amy winning the tournament and marrying Ling but there are references to events from the other endings like Amy doing a musical performance that is part of the secret rock and roll ending.

Reactions: the X hunter

alyath

May 31, 2020
At the end of the Game so far (The Party with Talor) I finally get that Ackermann and Ling Name. I was curious that Ling is a generic Char and somebody used the same model. :LOL: It seems like sometimes my Brain takes the long Route. But after I notice this I really really liked it.
And so far the Game is really great, I like the Art and the Story so far. Great work, and I will add the Game to my Support list. One Dev has lost my Support already, so there is some Space in my Patreon Account, and I think this Game deserves it.

Woow I played Vulva, with exact the ending that leads to this Game. But I think that Taylor is from CJ not Alex.

But one think I don´t understand is why was Meg so jealous of Emma. Yes I let her borrow the Powers from Robbie, after helping her out. But if VULVA is the greatest Sport in this World, why should anyone be jealous about sex with other Girls. Cause it happens there always. Even if you win or loose.

Last edited:

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
But one think I don´t understand is why was Meg so jealous of Emma. Yes I let her borrow the Powers from Robbie, after helping her out. But if VULVA is the greatest Sport in this World, why should anyone be jealous about sex with other Girls. Cause it happens there always. Even if you win or loose.
Meg is not part of the VULVA world even though she is a fan. It is different to see it on TV instead of dealing with it with your girlfriend. Events from this weekend will show that she is warming up to the idea of an open relationship.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.21 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: the X hunter
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes