VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes
Mar 18, 2019
How much content will there be with the teachers? I'm focusing on them at the expense of the girls, and I'm not sure if missing so much content might be worth it in the future.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But one think I don´t understand is why was Meg so jealous of Emma. Yes I let her borrow the Powers from Robbie, after helping her out. But if VULVA is the greatest Sport in this World, why should anyone be jealous about sex with other Girls. Cause it happens there always. Even if you win or loose.
VULVA was a different thing. The women involved in that sport knew how things were and sex is just seen as something fun, it wouldn't come people a couple like Amy and Ling.

Meg is just your average girl that wasn't part of the world that Mei and Emma grew up in and her relationship with Emma is more traditional so Emma doing anything with anyone else was seen as cheating.

It gets resolved in this update one way or another and I think it was handled as well as the dev could for those of us that don't want to break up with Meg but maybe can't help wanting to do stuff with other characters.

Also to note I thought Mei was quite cute but that shot of her in the shower she looked hot as fook. Would totally tongue punch. I never noticed her in the sex sense before that, I was playing as being the good sister and trying to keep them as being friendly sisters.

That shower shot almost tempts me away from my Meg and Robbie runs.....

are there men in this game?
Nope, none at all.

Last edited:

alyath

May 31, 2020
VULVA was a different thing. The women involved in that sport knew how things were and sex is just seen as something fun, it wouldn't come people a couple like Amy and Ling.

Meg is just your average girl that wasn't part of the world that Mei and Emma grew up in and her relationship with Emma is more traditional so Emma doing anything with anyone else was seen as cheating.

It gets resolved in this update one way or another and I think it was handled as well as the dev could for those of us that don't want to break up with Meg but maybe can't help wanting to do stuff with other characters.

Also to note I thought Mei was quite cute but that shot of her in the shower she looked hot as fook. Would totally tongue punch. I never noticed her in the sex sense before that, I was playing as being the good sister and trying to keep them as being friendly sisters.

That shower shot almost tempts me away from my Meg and Robbie runs.....

Nope, none at all.
The Dev already answered to my question. And said quite the same as you.

I understand this Point. The only Reason I asked this queastion is: VULVA is the greatest Sport and it ends always with sex, so if you are a Fan of someone you see her fucking all Game long.
And Meg is a Fan of VULVA. So in this Culture is a high acceptance of Sex as Part of a Game, without any Love or Relations involved. And before anyone could missunderstand this is no Critic, just a question for myself.

And for Mei, she was a sweet Hottie in VULVA and the only one who seems to be really interested in a Relationship. And I like the outcome of the Story that she skipped her Profi Career cause she is a shy Person.

Reactions: yahotzp

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Okay seriously, you gotta change what defines "Cheating" on your girlfriend, cause all I did was look at a few people, only kissed the girl to borrow her powers for the spar test and went into the closet with my sister and only kissed her cheek.
If it was a clear challange I'd enjoy trying to get it but at this point it's just annoying and you can't have any fun at school at all, which seems to defeat the purpose of the game right now, to have fun!

Right now I might as well go whole hog and stare at everyone and try to fuck everyone cause it's too annoying to try and stay "faightful" to my GF even thought I literally did nothing to no one.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.31 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: the X hunter

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And Meg is a Fan of VULVA. So in this Culture is a high acceptance of Sex as Part of a Game, without any Love or Relations involved. And before anyone could missunderstand this is no Critic, just a question for myself.

And for Mei, she was a sweet Hottie in VULVA and the only one who seems to be really interested in a Relationship. And I like the outcome of the Story that she skipped her Profi Career cause she is a shy Person.

Love and relationships are a thing, a lot of the girls from VULVA end up in relationships, it's just that sex is only seen as something fun and doesn't come between couples when it happens.

Meg is a fan of the sport but has never been around that kind of lifestyle until she met Emma. She was only interested in a relationship and not fucking around.

Of course her views change after recent events and you get the choice to break up with her or have an open relationship but she's new to it all whereas Emma and Mei grew up around it.

While Emma is used to it she still doesn't like cheating on Meg and knows it will upset her.

Some of the other girls in CLIT are also like Meg. Robbie is pretty shy when it comes to sex despite that leading to her power, I doubt she'd be up for any orgies for a while until she opens up.

The ladies of VULVA are all really open about sex but that doesn't always mean all their kids are or their friends. Some need nudging in the right direction.

Even after the events of VULVA you can get married and have a committed relationship. Amy and Ling are obviously the canon end but it looks like some of the others couple up too. Love and relationships are all over the place in that world they are just more free sexually.

Reactions: alyath and yahotzp

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
How much content will there be with the teachers? I'm focusing on them at the expense of the girls, and I'm not sure if missing so much content might be worth it in the future.
Now that Emma is back at school there will be a lot more teacher content. Some will be harder to progress with compared to the students but fans of Nightingale should be happy with the next few updates.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
ah it's bad. even though I like lesbian games, I want men to be in the game too for the sake of realism.
I agree with the statement. Though I think in this world they should naturally just have boobs long hair and widened hips. Basically the men should look like naturally occurring transexuals, traps and/or sissies. Looks like a girl, walks like a girl, smells like a girl, talks like a girl, sounds like a girl, dresses likd a girl, pulls down panties find a penis.

Maybe and this world it's a 1 the 10 ratio male the female.

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
It's the lore, there are no men in the world at all.
because I don't play games to have sex with every single character in the game. So this game is same as games there is only one guy, and a number of women. I guess I will pass.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
hey on the 1st page where it shows the pic of scenes is they a way to get the one where it looks like emma is in a club or is that not in it yet
View attachment 872499
This is at the very beginning of the game (before Emma left for institute). For this, Emma needs to go to the town with Megan.

Last edited:

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I've updated the walkthrough I had made that some people have liked. Covers up through 3.1 now. I've also found a few other scenes and fleshed out some of the actual numbers on stats as I discover them in the previous chapters too. Again, I would reiterate that this isn't official and probably not 100% accurate. Just based off observations (and a couple guesses) I have made as I played. I might try cleaning it up and organizing/formatting it a bit more next time.

Karloman

Apr 26, 2020
The current update on Patreon covers some of the history regarding why there are no men in the world. It will be part of the upcoming plot.
You know, I kind of think that's a mistake?

Now, this is of course only my personal opinion. In fact it seems some people in this thread already disagreed on that. But I kind of feel like that by leaving that point unaddressed, it's actually an easier sell. Are there no men in this world, or are they just off-screen? Up to the readers, who are free to construe the scenario they deem as the most likely. Or even to not ask themselves the question at all. And if it's a world with no men, giving zero explanation kind of implies that, well, that's just how things are, and that no character in-story would even think of justifying that fact, the same way we wouldn't think of justifying to an hypothetical third party the absence of some sort of mythical creature that they seem familiar to, but we've never heard of.

On the other hand, crafting an explanation kind of calls attention to that particular point, and runs the risk of being both tangential to the plot, and perhaps more importantly, probably not very convincing. As long as the story doesn't bring it up, people can kind of pretend that there's nothing to see, but by bringing attention to it, the game would kind of ask us to pass judgement on it, 'is it a credible explanation or not?'.

Of course, if this is actually meant to tie in to the main plot of the game, then that's different. Still a risky move, but possibly one worth taking. Anyway, that's my two cents on the matter, and I'm rather confident that no matter what, this won't change my appreciation of the game. Keep up the good work!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The game seems to end, for me, when the main character is given her codename. I reach the "But you can call me.... Copycat!" screen and then there's no place to click to, and no way to leave that screen other than exiting the game (or rewinding it).

I've tried a couple of different paths and they both came to a halt with the "you can call me Copycat" screen.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Any advice would be appreciated!

SOLUTION: Using "enter" instead of spacebar or clicking to advance to the next screen solved the problem. I'm going to leave this comment here in case anyone else has the same problem and is searching for a solution.
That screen is to choose a hero name that's why you can't click it to move on.

You don't have to be Copycat, you can change it to something else then press enter when you are happy with it.

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
Is it just me, or is it almost impossible to meet the requirements for some of these characters special scenes? Tried to get the new scene for Devya in this update, but I couldn't get enough Affection or respect to unlock it, with and without the walkthrough. Same with the Mei scene. Couldn't get her Lust increased to a high enough level to continue the scene.

I appreciate that the points are there to funnel players to certain playthroughs and increase replayability, but these sort of systems only really work in the more open world games where there is a reason for the grind. In a linear story its just a frustration.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Is it just me, or is it almost impossible to meet the requirements for some of these characters special scenes? Tried to get the new scene for Devya in this update, but I couldn't get enough Affection or respect to unlock it, with and without the walkthrough. Same with the Mei scene. Couldn't get her Lust increased to a high enough level to continue the scene.

I appreciate that the points are there to funnel players to certain playthroughs and increase replayability, but these sort of systems only really work in the more open world games where there is a reason for the grind. In a linear story its just a frustration.
Everything I have seen so far is possible, but yes it does require a direct focus on that character in some situations. The seduction of Devya in the latest update took me a few tries to achieve. It wasn't until I started checking just how much respect I was losing with the shower scenes that I found the path forward for her. Mei is even tougher as there are so few places to increase her lust and many of those come from a few key events that could be missed. It is definitely designed so that you can't achieve everything in a single playthrough. There is a sort of 'good girls' path and a 'bad girls' path in my estimation with a few side scenes sprinkled in the mix.

Getting Devya drunk and then taking her home actually nets you a lot of points. She's also tied in slightly with Robbie. You often have to tell her the truth rather than being vague even though that persuasion increase is so tempting when lying. Skip things that just raise her lust and corruption like touching yourself in the shower.

The Mei bit pretty much requires you to have been focused on her from the beginning. Definitely have done the foursome that weekend as well as asked 2 questions during the game that didn't require you to drink thus increasing her lust there. Kissing her in the closet at the party and even using Imani's power on her way back at the beginning were part of the playthrough I did that achieve that scene.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes