VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Quick question: when Emma borrows powers, does the person she borrowed them from lose access to those powers?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Quick question: when Emma borrows powers, does the person she borrowed them from lose access to those powers?
No, it's just a copy.

You can see it in action if you borrow Robbies powers. 2 she hulks.

Now that would be an awesome sex scene.

Even those she takes perma are only copies. She gets Meg's xray vision neat the start but Meg still has her power.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
I've updated the walkthrough I had made that some people have liked. Covers up through 3.1 now. I've also found a few other scenes and fleshed out some of the actual numbers on stats as I discover them in the previous chapters too. Again, I would reiterate that this isn't official and probably not 100% accurate. Just based off observations (and a couple guesses) I have made as I played. I might try cleaning it up and organizing/formatting it a bit more next time.

Workupload
I think there is only 1 major scene that you missed. During the drinking game you can get Sally Marie to demonstrate her power if she and Taylor both get drunk. Pick 1-2-2.

img_orientation_day6_party8.png

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 05/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Champions of liberty institute of training" version "0.461".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Champions of liberty institute of training" versione "0.461".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 11/01/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Champions of liberty institute of training" version "0.421".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Champions of liberty institute of training" versione "0.421".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

Update 07/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Champions of liberty institute of training" version "0.4".
%info%

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Champions of liberty institute of training" versione "0.4".

Update 20/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Champions of liberty institute of training" version "0.35".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Champions of liberty institute of training" versione "0.35".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Here is the Italian translation of "Champions of liberty institute of training" version "0.31".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Champions of liberty institute of training" versione "0.31".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
Since the game is set in the same universe as VULVA, what is the cannon ending of that game used in this one?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Since the game is set in the same universe as VULVA, what is the cannon ending of that game used in this one?
Haven't you played the game yet ? Amy and Ling ending up together and having 2 children

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
Haven't you played the game yet ? Amy and Ling ending up together and having 2 children
I have not, I try to avoid playing incomplete games. Amy and Ling together surprises me, given the huge Gwen crush Amy had. Is there any explanation or is it just a singular fact mentioned in some dialogue?

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
I have not, I try to avoid playing incomplete games. Amy and Ling together surprises me, given the huge Gwen crush Amy had. Is there any explanation or is it just a singular fact mentioned in some dialogue?
Amy had a major crush on Gwen but Ling was Amy's biggest supporter from the first day they met. I thought they made the best couple. It is also very easy to pursue a relationship with Ling. You have to really neglect her in order to not have any options with her in VULVA.

Was Gwen ever an option in VULVA? I thought only Amy's peers.
You can marry Gwen, Alex, or Gwen and Alex at the same time.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
The connection between the VULVA and CLIT games is interesting! - Some of the characters from the 1st game are the parents of the characters from the 2nd game:
Amy - mother of Emma;
Alexis - mother of Taylor;
MaryBeth - mother of Sally Marie;
Ling - mother of Mei;
Jada - mother of Imani.

Last edited:

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
After playing VULVA you see Sally Marie is an apple that didn't fall far from the tree. (Three generations of sexy.)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
question for clarification because I suck both the MC and the girlfriend is in an open relationship, so the girlfriend can have sex with others as well right? If the answear is yes then I'm really happy, besides that, is there any chance we will have a polyamorous thing? Polyamorous would be multiple romantic relationships, basically, it wouldn't be only sex but something more, or are we using open relationships in a broader sense that encompasses polyamory?.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Some feedback on a specific point : when you're gaining stat points, the animation is cool the first times but it quickly gets annoying, it's too slow. Maybe after a while it could be good to just instantly pop the stat icon in the center of the screen instead of slowly going down from the top left.

Reactions: voyeurkind
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes