VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Here's the preliminary 3.5 version of my walkthrough... .

There maybe other paths and outcomes as I haven't fully explored all the variables yet. I am still trying to see if there is a possible way to win final match of volleyball with Sara too. I haven't found any checks yet for stats that might help here. I've tried the Dexterity/Maneuver. Will try strength or endurance maybe.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I thought that scene was a good snapshot of their relationship, too. That Mei knew Emma's compassion could affect her competitiveness. I hated making the choice, but Emma couldn't go easy on Robbie.

Reactions: yahotzp

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I thought that scene was a good snapshot of their relationship, too. That Mei knew Emma's compassion could affect her competitiveness. I hated making the choice, but Emma couldn't go easy on Robbie.
I felt awful watching Robbie take a face full of sand but it had to be done.

I'll make it up to her later.

Kokoko253

Jun 12, 2020
Huh, intresting bit of lore in this update. I was sure males simply never existed and they just multiplied via some form of virgin pregnancy. This does explain how can dick shaped toys exist, though.
What about pets and wild animals? Were the males killed, or nothing changed with them?

Also, the chamber implies a technological advance so great, I just can't wait for the extraterrestrial adventures of Emma's daughter in Plasma Unit, Space Scotland Yard.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Huh, intresting bit of lore in this update. I was sure males simply never existed and they just multiplied via some form of virgin pregnancy. This does explain how can dick shaped toys exist, though.
What about pets and wild animals? Were the males killed, or nothing changed with them?

Also, the chamber implies a technological advance so great, I just can't wait for the extraterrestrial adventures of Emma's daughter in Plasma Unit, Space Scotland Yard.
There will be some more backstory but part of it will be left a mystery. Male animals still exist so there is still wildlife in the world. You will learn more about the technology if you went to the library with Robbie.

alyath

May 31, 2020
And it was quite worth it. Love all the new Content. And hope that the Story with Techwizard will go on. I am really gratefull towards the Devs for this last update this year. Thank you so much for it. While lockdowned it is quite nice that there are updates at a Time.
So I can´t thank you enough for this.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes