VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
And it was quite worth it. Love all the new Content. And hope that the Story with Techwizard will go on. I am really gratefull towards the Devs for this last update this year. Thank you so much for it. While lockdowned it is quite nice that there are updates at a Time.
So I can´t thank you enough for this.
Thank you! Expect one more update before the end of the year that will include classroom content setting up the next Hero Mission with Major Liberty.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Does subscribing tomorrow give access to the latest release?
Yes. On Patreon you will get access to the latest release at the $1 level. The $5 tier includes special monthly renders and other special previews and polls. When I release the next patron release later this month I will make the 0.4 build available to the public.

alyath

May 31, 2020
Thank you! Expect one more update before the end of the year that will include classroom content setting up the next Hero Mission with Major Liberty.
Wow I just realized that you put 3 updates out this Month. That is quite awesome! And I think that this deserves some advertising. In so much Post and Games all say, "this Dev need X months for an update... he is lazy ...after 1 month no update, is this abadoned?" ... and so on.

Nov 6, 2020 at 5:32 PM
Champions of Liberty Institute of Training 0.35 Released!

Nov 19, 2020 at 8:54 PM
Champions of Liberty Institute of Training 0.37 Released!

Nov 29, 2020 at 1:56 AM
Champions of Liberty Institute of Training 0.4 Released!

So I think I just do the opposite, and say. Hey Guys this Dev puts out 3 Updates this Month! And the last before was on 30 Oct.
In my Oppinion this is outstanding, so to oppose flames and arguing all about Games.

If I weren't already your patron I would be!

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Version 0.4:

What's new in 0.37 and 0.4:

• Gallery added. This was the most requested feature.
  • Dialogue interface modified. There is more transparency to the dialogue boxes to show more of the images underneath. Side images for other characters have been added.
  • Evening event implemented
  • Tech Wizard lab event
  • Tutoring and dates with each student
  • CLIT Command Center added. Train with the mentors and go on missions.
  • Stalker Hero Mission event added. This is a big event (almost 100 renders) with 2 branching paths and multiple ways to complete it. Keep in mind that some of the challenges may be tough if you take on this mission right away.
  • Small additions to the daily shower event. You may see some new dialogues and images with some of the other students.
img_ada_lab_visit.png img_mei_date_evening.png img_anya_date_evening.png img_devya_date_evening5.png img_lisa_date_evening2.png img_robbie_date_evening4.png img_sara_date_evening2.png img_tonya_date_evening2.png img_stalker_mission_command_center2.png

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.4] [yahotzp]

Original size pc: 1.11 GB

Compressed size: 187 MB

Win/Linux: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game

D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of Champions of Liberty Institute of Training 0.4 compressed with gestures enabled.

Swipe up : Open Menu

Swipe Down : hide interface

Swipe right : skip

Swipe left : rollback

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

Reactions: Jennah and yahotzp

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
i like all the game, story, principe of power transfert, renders, some funny parts, dont really like cheating on games, but hey a litle stat cheat couldbe nice, dont know how to "progress" with the roommate, or to sluty or not enough that is a litle irritating

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
i like all the game, story, principe of power transfert, renders, some funny parts, dont really like cheating on games, but hey a litle stat cheat couldbe nice, dont know how to "progress" with the roommate, or to sluty or not enough that is a litle irritating
Some characters are harder to progress with than others. Devya can definitely be tricky but Phoexist has written a good walkthrough for up to version 0.4 here:

alyath

May 31, 2020
Lesbian? Real lesbian? A real lesbian game?
No futa? no gender bender? Real lesbian? clit on clit? Labia on labia?
Is that real?
Hmm Humankind is only female. If there are no hidden spots there some males/male Villians have survived then yes. Only Lesbian, exept some Girl are Shapechanger and swap the Genger, or there are Superpowers that can Give you a Penis (like crystaline blood or magic), or the old fashioned Strapon.
But as far as I can tell, this Game goes real for Girl on Girl and not: The Guy have Titts and a Strapon, and the Girl not.

Reactions: yahotzp

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
why almost all models in f95 looks the same ?
Probably because of the default models in the software that is used actively, I don't know which software exactly but most adult oriented 3d models tend to have charges attached to them for those without the know-how of 3d modeling which is hard to begin with.

That said, I'm surprised Emma going "fuck this, I'll create my own fame with blackjack, and hookers" after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is not one of the evil branching paths of the story yet if there is to be one.

alyath

May 31, 2020
I don't think there is an evil branching path.
But somekind I like the sound of this Idea. Maybe after CLIT there can be a "Vicious Vailians Headquater Organisation Research Engineering" VV.H.O.R.E.
This could be the next Game in this Branch. ;) :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes