VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Question, also sorry if this was answered before, if it was, just give me something to use in the search bar please, I'm curious about how the system will work, will we need to trigger events? Are there going to be events that trigger time from passing? is the game going on a more sandbox-style where you can upgrade yourself and make money without really progressing the "main story"? I'm asking this because of the one-on-one with the teachers and the shower scenes.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
But somekind I like the sound of this Idea. Maybe after CLIT there can be a "Vicious Vailians Headquater Organisation Research Engineering" VV.H.O.R.E.
This could be the next Game in this Branch. ;) :ROFLMAO:
I'm guessing they're the antagonists of this game.

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
*Previous Updates*
Alright, If I can rmoance and sleep with multiple people I could become the most powerful hero! Can't wait for more updates to make it happen!

*This update*
Gotta fall in love to make the powers perminent? Well shit that plans nixxed, oh well time to playthrough multiple times and enjoy... as if I wasn't already planning that!

Seriously, good update and good reason for your character not to go full on slut to get all powers. Wouldn't mind light bondage/BDSM between MC and girlfriend after she was told I "cheated" on her (seriously, need to change that up a little, even if I don't get with someone if corruption is too high they still say I cheated on them, just a small change of dialogue is enough)
But other than that is still one of my favourite games to play and look forward to updating.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Question, also sorry if this was answered before, if it was, just give me something to use in the search bar please, I'm curious about how the system will work, will we need to trigger events? Are there going to be events that trigger time from passing? is the game going on a more sandbox-style where you can upgrade yourself and make money without really progressing the "main story"? I'm asking this because of the one-on-one with the teachers and the shower scenes.
Anything that is considered a "main story event" will happen outside of the date events that you go on with students and teachers but those events may tie into the story events in smaller ways. Without trying to spoil too much, many of the main events are set to happen at established times but some things may cause them to trigger sooner.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There are a couple of students that feel .... off but I don't know if it's just how they act or if they are "eeeeevil".

Anya is an obvious choice. Strict dom usually tend to be bad guys but I like her character so claiming innocence.

There is something off about Sara and I can't put my finger on it. She is trying too hard to be nice.

Best not be Robbie .... Robbie is love.

Won't be Mei.

I didn't suspect Tonya until this update. I did the date with her and she gave off a lot of bad guy vibes.

Lisa I don't know about.

alyath

May 31, 2020
There are a couple of students that feel .... off but I don't know if it's just how they act or if they are "eeeeevil".

Anya is an obvious choice. Strict dom usually tend to be bad guys but I like her character so claiming innocence.

There is something off about Sara and I can't put my finger on it. She is trying too hard to be nice.

Best not be Robbie .... Robbie is love.

Won't be Mei.

I didn't suspect Tonya until this update. I did the date with her and she gave off a lot of bad guy vibes.

Lisa I don't know about.
Yeaaah Anja is obvious, maybe too obvious. I won´t bet on her.

Sara, I don´t think so.

Robbie NEVER

Mei can be, if not treated right. But after the Scene in the Car on the Road back to shool I don´t think so.

Tonya is my choice, her Powers are best way to be abused.

Lisa is too straigtforward to be a Villian, she could best be the Sidekick if Anya is it.

Licorice could remember her "Evil Days".

But I will put Bets on Tonya. It could be some of the Staff, maybe Lotus is unhappy with her outcome. Or Betty is the one that will get you drawn to the Evil side. She is clearly under the Foot of TechWiz. Or it could be TechWiz Bride, the Sarge. Only get in Love with her to get Inside on her Inventions and secretly she has Powers. And then BÄÄM she takes over the Shool and you must save the Day.

Only out in my Oppionion: Stalker is your Mentor so no, TechWiz has too much to loose, Devya is a bad lier and too innocent, Robbies Powers are too limited to be a Evil Mastermind (and I like her too much), Mei is your Sister and she is to ambitious.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yahotzp

mtkut

Jun 9, 2017
If no1 else mentioned this, you can edit stats in script file, so the stat grinding is reduced

mtkut

Jun 9, 2017
Using script.rpy is easier, i tried Savegame editor and well spent some time getting what i wanted. In script file you just change every number to 100 and done

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
I am playing the current version.
Sorry, to be more accurate, if you are on 4.2, it will be fixed in a quick update in 4.21 that I will release later this week that fixes a few other bugs and introduces a "cheat" mode for Patrons.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes