VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I've updated my walkthrough once again. I've made it a rich text document(WordPad) for better formatting and color coding. Added some more numbers to the values lost or gained as well as the missing scene at the end of the party(now my favorite way to end the party). Still some values missing especially later in the game as they will require some very specific choices to be able to be eligible to choose. Can find this version here:

Can't wait for the next update of the game :)

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
question for clarification because I suck both the MC and the girlfriend is in an open relationship, so the girlfriend can have sex with others as well right? If the answear is yes then I'm really happy, besides that, is there any chance we will have a polyamorous thing? Polyamorous would be multiple romantic relationships, basically, it wouldn't be only sex but something more, or are we using open relationships in a broader sense that encompasses polyamory?.
Yes, the relationship would be open both ways and you can potentially see more of that in future updates.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Honestly, I did not expect Mei to be the younger sister since she has the look, attitude, and maturity to be Emma's older sister, you know? I would've expected to be the other way around.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Some feedback on a specific point : when you're gaining stat points, the animation is cool the first times but it quickly gets annoying, it's too slow. Maybe after a while it could be good to just instantly pop the stat icon in the center of the screen instead of slowly going down from the top left.
You can click to get past it but I can look at speeding it up as well.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
I kinda got into VULVA towards the end of its development. I think the first version I played of it was 0.61 or something. The game could be played through to the end and the only thing missing at that point were a few endings such as the harem ending and what not. Anyway, I kind of prefer to only start playing a game after there's a bit of meat on its bones, you know? I'm not saying the game is bad if it doesn't have content yet, but I'm more interested in games that are playable for more than 20 minutes (unless that's the entire game). How far in is this game? I know that VULVA was completed on version 0.7, so I'm mostly wondering if 0.31 is considered far into the development of the game, or if there's actually not a lot of content yet...

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
I kinda got into VULVA towards the end of its development. I think the first version I played of it was 0.61 or something. The game could be played through to the end and the only thing missing at that point were a few endings such as the harem ending and what not. Anyway, I kind of prefer to only start playing a game after there's a bit of meat on its bones, you know? I'm not saying the game is bad if it doesn't have content yet, but I'm more interested in games that are playable for more than 20 minutes (unless that's the entire game). How far in is this game? I know that VULVA was completed on version 0.7, so I'm mostly wondering if 0.31 is considered far into the development of the game, or if there's actually not a lot of content yet...
The first act of the game is complete and should last a couple of hours. There are also a lot of different paths for multiple plays. This is going to end up being a much bigger game than VULVA.

alyath

May 31, 2020
The Game is quite playable, and is also has a great Point for a Ending so far. You can Play the whole First week in shool. And do lots of different Stuff there. And I can recommend this Game. Grafic is great, the Dialouges are quite funny. And it feels really great to play.
And the choices you maade will alter the Game. So give it a try if you are tired off "horselike Dicks" ;)

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Version 0.35:

What's New in 0.35:

- Please start a save from before the shower event otherwise the other daily events may not trigger correctly

School, Day 1:

- Updates to the repeatable shower event

- History class scene

- New classroom break events (small repeatable events)

- New PE class scene (this is a big scene with over 100 renders)

img_class2_volleyball.png img_classroom_break_sara.png img_class2_volleyball_mei7.png

Last edited:

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.35] [yahotzp] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 926.82 MB
Compressed PC Size: 170.6 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Volleyball!

Playing that forced some of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make in the game.

The History class torpedoed my VULVA theory though. :-/

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Do you think the sibling roles of Emma and Mei should've been the other way around? With Mei the oldest and Emma the younger sibling?

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Do you think the sibling roles of Emma and Mei should've been the other way around? With Mei the oldest and Emma the younger sibling?
Mei being the younger sibling is a big part of why there is so much tension between them. Despite being younger, Mei has surpassed Emma and doesn't respect her. Mei also has a much more aggressive personality.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Without spoiling too much, the story is now in a place where you will be interacting with more villains.
I have a theory that there is already a villain at the school. It is the person who is especially private about her powers and refuses to share them with you :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yahotzp
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes