VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

scrappyy123

Mar 3, 2020
hey on the 1st page where it shows the pic of scenes is they a way to get the one where it looks like emma is in a club or is that not in it yet
1603602804169.png

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
That may be from when they go out to celebrate Emma's going to thee Institute. It's a very early choice in the game.

Reactions: yahotzp

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
I'm glad that the updates are more frequent but I prefer if you took your time and made story focused update.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Version 0.31:

What's New in 0.31:

Day 7:
- Ride scene with Mei

- Dorm scene with Devya

School, Day 1:

- Random shower scene with other students. Not all scenes may be viewable in a single playthrough.

What's New in 0.25:

- Images have all been compressed. This reduced the file size from 3 GB to 800 MB.

Tutorial:

- Tutorial added to the beginning of the game. You can start a new game to view it.

- Due to possible upcoming events, you now have to set your relationship with Mei in the tutorial. "Friend" is the default relationship.

Day 7:

- Morning scene with Meg

- Short breakfast scene with parents

- Pool scene with everyone (2 major branches)

- Lunch scene with family

- Farewell scene with Meg

img_shower_lisa7.png img_week1_day1_pool22.png img_week1_day1_pool4.png img_week1_day1_ride2.png img_week1_day1_meg.png img_week1_day1_lunch8.png

Last edited:

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Anyway to cheat or save edit to meet requirements for an option, like to flirt or seduce someone, in the new update i can't seduce Devya because i need additional affection and respect, i tried save editing but it didn't work?

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Anyway to cheat or save edit to meet requirements for an option, like to flirt or seduce someone, in the new update i can't seduce Devya because i need additional affection and respect, i tried save editing but it didn't work?
You need to increase your lust to 100 every morning and she has to see you masturbating in the showers, after a few sessions she'll masturbate too. Then you come back to school and get jiggy with it. Hello Super Powers.

P.S. Great game by the way! :p

Sep 8, 2019
The game seems to end, for me, when the main character is given her codename. I reach the "But you can call me.... Copycat!" screen and then there's no place to click to, and no way to leave that screen other than exiting the game (or rewinding it).

I've tried a couple of different paths and they both came to a halt with the "you can call me Copycat" screen.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Any advice would be appreciated!

SOLUTION: Using "enter" instead of spacebar or clicking to advance to the next screen solved the problem. I'm going to leave this comment here in case anyone else has the same problem and is searching for a solution.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.31] yahotzp

Original Size Win/Linux: 849 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 162 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 144 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes