VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
here is my take on this Ling gave birth to Mei and that's why Mei looks closer to Ling looks and amy gave birth to Emma. I thought about cloning but with closer look you could tell that they are not clones (Mei and Emma). Higurashika
Yes, you are right. Ling gave birth to Mei and Amy gave birth to Emma. They are not clones. The reason why this is a single gender society will come up later in the game. It was never really covered in the first game.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I just wish there are some context at the beginning to let the player know that Emma and Mei are sisters because starting up, it expects you to know it beforehand like, when I first started, thought that Mei was some girl Emma knew. Can't Mei call Emma, "Sis" or "Little Sister"?

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
I just wish there are some context at the beginning to let the player know that Emma and Mei are sisters because starting up, it expects you to know it beforehand like, when I first started, thought that Mei was some girl Emma knew. Can't Mei call Emma, "Sis" or "Little Sister"?
I can add in a quick line to their first scene together to make it more clear.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Version 0.052 released:

What's new in 0.052:

- Completely new menu interface. It's still in progress but is much closer to completion. You will need to start a new game if you want to have the contacts unlocked and for the dates and times to work.

- Friday unveiling ceremony. See Emma and friends in costume for the first time!

What's new in 0.045:

- Morning shower event

- Morning breakfast event

- Meeting with Principal Chow

- Branch between Library and Art Studio (this is a major story branch)

- Evening event with Sara or Mei

- Nighttime call with Meg

- This completes Thursday of Orientation Week.

oysterkeeper

Oct 6, 2019
Definitely keeping an eye on this one. It's been pretty fun so far. It's a bit difficult to keep up with all the paths though but that could just be me.

Reactions: yahotzp

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
compressed? It would be easier to new "gamers" check a game they haven't try if it is just small enough ... We can't download all the new games when they are 1G+ the dl ... When i see compressed version will dl for now checking something else , no offence mates :)

• Hey there
Reactions: hngg

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.052] [yahotzp] - Original size 1.39GB
Compressed Android Port(109MB): - - - -
Compressed Windows/Linux/Mac(103MB): - - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes