4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
banner.jpg

Overview:
A young couple decides to embark on a new adventure in an old abandoned mansion, there they will find more than they wanted all while leaving their inhibitions behind.​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-25
Release Date: 2020-12-14
Developer: Danael Art
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - -

[ATTACH prev_2.jpg prev_3.jpg prev_4.jpg prev_5.jpg banner.jpg prev_6.jpg prev_7.jpg prev_8.jpg prev_9.jpg

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thread edited and moved. Danaelfer The sequel/ prequel you referenced, do we have it on the site? I couldn't find a thread for it.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
No is not, it's still on the making, but I fell I need to this prequel first to be easy to understand the sequel.
Ah okay, let me add it back to the OP then. Sorry I only removed it temporarily till I could figure out where the link was lol.

Mr. Mosaic

May 11, 2019
it's romance...
so the female protag only gonna fuck male protag or what? it's kinda boring if she/he can't fuck someone else

Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
it's romance...
so the female protag only gonna fuck male protag or what? it's kinda boring if she/he can't fuck someone else
This is a short prequel to the main game, in the sequel there are going to be many more characters.

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
How to extract the images from this game? I wanna check them out before deciding if I'm gonna play or not.

Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
How to extract the images from this game? I wanna check them out before deciding if I'm gonna play or not.
The art are like the sample images but apart from the HJ and several teasing images there is not much more, I am already working on the second floor of the mansion there and there will be more variety of scenes, since the story progresses in that way.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Sounds promising but I can't even find the key to the second floor. Usually you see shinning stars to interact with things but I can't find more.

Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
Sounds promising but I can't even find the key to the second floor. Usually you see shinning stars to interact with things but I can't find more.
You get it at the end of the hj. But the second floor its not open yet since im still working on it , it will be ready in a week or so.

Reactions: Tomy75

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
The game is so dark...they really should visit ... and get those promotional Ben Wa Balls too!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just play the demo and I must say I'm hooked with this one, although the entire game really need some flashlight because so many places was very dark and hard to see. Very hot scenes, interesting when this is the second game beside Lecherous Village use RPGM MZ
Can't wait to see how the real game would look like, wish you the best Danaelfer

Reactions: Danaelfer

Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
Just play the demo and I must say I'm hooked with this one, although the entire game really need some flashlight because so many places was very dark and hard to see. Very hot scenes, interesting when this is the second game beside Lecherous Village use RPGM MZ
Can't wait to see how the real game would look like, wish you the best Danaelfer
Thanks. The continuation (The main game) will not be so dark, that's for sure.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote