• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
:unsure: The screenshots show at least two things that aren't tagged (footjob, oral sex). Danaelfer, could you update the post's tags with everything that's missing, please? :)(y)

Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
:unsure: The screenshots show at least two things that aren't tagged (footjob, oral sex). Danaelfer, could you update the post's tags with everything that's missing, please? :)(y)
I guarantee that the scenes are in the game.
the Blow Job is available in the Cinema Room after you check all the sideboards, the Foot Job is available in one of the small bedrooms , both scenes are in the second floor.

Reactions: Grimtown

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Finally the new and last update for this game, can't wait to both download and complete this and wait to see how the main game would be develop in the future
A game series that have potential, great job Danaelfer

Reactions: Danaelfer

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Not just that but need vaginal sex, creampie and pregnancy tags too because near and at the end of the game it has those content
I'm so glad you enjoy my game. The sequel be available soon and I hope you like it to.
It was very great, and that ending was both wholesome but at the same time make me feel like "it was not over, right? Not that easy to deal with some paranormal entity like that"
I think I'll loving the sequel just like this one, can't wait to see the main story and the plot continue

Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
Not just that but need vaginal sex, creampie and pregnancy tags too because near and at the end of the game it has those content

It was very great, and that ending was both wholesome but at the same time make me feel like "it was not over, right? Not that easy to deal with some paranormal entity like that"
I think I'll loving the sequel just like this one, can't wait to see the main story and the plot continue
I just add them. Thanks :D.

Reactions: thevoid089

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
can't interact with right door on 2nd floor , the one that has "Explore the rooms" next to it(which I did)

Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
can't interact with right door on 2nd floor , the one that has "Explore the rooms" next to it(which I did)
I just test it and it work fine for me, just need to left click on it with the mouse or the "Z" key with the keyboard.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote