VN Ren'Py Completed Changeling Tale [v1.0.2] [Little Napoleon]

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
So is they're going to be a harem ending where the MC gets a happily ever after with all of them?

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
Yeah.. this game is truly a masterpiece. The only bad thing about it - we have to wait about a year or even 1.5 for the Jessie ending chapter...
It's out soon.

Nvm, ETA 2 - 3 months according to dev on Steam.

Last edited:

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
no, it's 2-3 months for grace, not jessie; jessie's is supposed to be march/april release
Yeah, Jessie before the end of the month, it was supposed to be earlier but had 4 deaths in the family in the last 3 months, including one on easter sunday. Just some really unfortunate circumstances.

• Sad
Reactions: Torinir

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
No, it doesn't seem like it's heading that way.
fingers crossed then, it would be a bit if a nice ending. Plus if it turns out that the three girls mother was a Fae that chose to be with the father Owen, hence why they started changing now. Think of it as the MC has that spark that awakens their dormant gifts.

May 5, 2020
Great game! I just finished Marion's story and I want to see more. Are there any characters I should stay away from due to unfinished paths?

Harry White

Dec 20, 2018

My apologies for the lengthy period without a post-- I should share the unfortunate news that our artist Watsup had a loss in his family, and that there will be a delay in Jessie's chapter's release while he tends to his affairs :(
I'll have brighter news next time, just wanted to be forthright about the cause of the holdup. Thank you for understanding!

Tigrra

Oct 23, 2018
It's out soon.

Nvm, ETA 2 - 3 months according to dev on Steam.
My post was from Apr 20, 2020 , so I was wrong - it was 2 years, not 1.5 ;) BUT, knowing LN and team it will be 100% worth the wait.

And it's really sad to hear that news about Watsup.. my sincerest condolences.

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
Hey umm... Just wanted to know, does the MC also transform into a furry? I'm gonna check it out either way, but I absolutely LOVE male human X female furry, so I'd like to know before I sink my teeth into this.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Hey umm... Just wanted to know, does the MC also transform into a furry? I'm gonna check it out either way, but I absolutely LOVE male human X female furry, so I'd like to know before I sink my teeth into this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amansas

zaid

Sep 2, 2017
Only Marions path is 100%, Jessies joins her this month.
Is it? I played her story and it ended with "to be continued" after they read the letter, and there was a knock on the door, did i miss something

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes