• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Changing her Personality with my Magic Coin [Final] [Hungerm Rad]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the last ending? I'm guessing the first three are from ending Day 6 with hypnosis level at 1, 2, and 3, and the fourth one (which is a two-parter, so it occupies the fifth slot as well) is from reaching hypnosis level 4 at any point. But what's the sixth ending slot?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
How to raise hypnosis level?
You have to select the option labeled "Sleep" To raise from Hypnotism level 1 to 2 you have to do the hypnotism level 1 actions to raise her lewd stats. the higher they are the easier it is to raise to the next level and unlock more sexual options. Getting to level 2 doesn't require much but from 2 to 3 requires a fair bit of grinding the other options before she will cave in and let you have sex with her.

bob0000002

Dec 16, 2017
A proper translation wouldn't make any difference for a game with such a thin plot. You can get the gist.

That said, it would help with the bizarre fetish stuff which is currently poorly signposted. Pro-Tip: 'Tea' is her peeing into a cup (and presumably drinking it? I clicked away) and 'riceball' is rubbing an onigiri / jelly donut in her armpit (again, no idea what the next step is there).

TheArgonain

Jan 31, 2020
Uncensor plugin is working.
But, OP's uploaded is ReiPatched. BepInEx is not working on ReiPatched.

How do you get it to work? I have the same issue with other games. I've deleted the reipatcher folder and installed bepinex, but bepinex won't do it's preloader stuff and just creates an error log. I can get bepinex to work on other games, it's just ones that start with reipatcher that never work.

Code:
System.MethodAccessException: Method `MonoMod.Utils.PlatformHelper:set_Current (MonoMod.Utils.Platform)' is inaccessible from method `BepInEx.Preloader.PlatformUtils:SetPlatform ()'

at BepInEx.Preloader.PreloaderRunner.PreloaderPreMain () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
How do you get it to work? I have the same issue with other games. I've deleted the reipatcher folder and installed bepinex, but bepinex won't do it's preloader stuff and just creates an error log. I can get bepinex to work on other games, it's just ones that start with reipatcher that never work.

Code:
System.MethodAccessException: Method `MonoMod.Utils.PlatformHelper:set_Current (MonoMod.Utils.Platform)' is inaccessible from method `BepInEx.Preloader.PlatformUtils:SetPlatform ()'

at BepInEx.Preloader.PreloaderRunner.PreloaderPreMain () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Check the path of game. is there any multi-bytes characters in game path ? (ex. "c:\게임\Changing Her\" is NG)
if using "Download" or "Documents" folder of windows, move game to another place. (ex. "C:\Games\Changing Her\")

Check is the ReiPatcher removed right way ? reference the post.
Is recovered the backup file ? (likes "UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll.2021-07-23_19-07-58.bak")

Last edited:

BWEzu

Feb 15, 2019
This games translation is a work or art. I especially love how it just randomly starts yelling when lines are added.

TheArgonain

Jan 31, 2020
Check the path of game. is there any multi-bytes characters in game path ? (ex. "c:\게임\Changing Her\" is NG)
if using "Download" or "Documents" folder of windows, move game to another place. (ex. "C:\Games\Changing Her\")

Check is the ReiPatcher removed right way ? reference the post.
Is recovered the backup file ? (likes "UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll.2021-07-23_19-07-58.bak")

I didn't do the proper removal, thank you. You're a life saver.

Bonkksman

Jun 24, 2018
I love how the description on the front page of this game takes the piss out of the Machine Translation by saying that the main character is too braindead to be able to differentiate genders.

uberabsol

Sep 11, 2018
does anyone have an issue with the main menu? I can't seem to press on anything except new game, as every other button just does nothing and makes every other button unclickable.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes