Sinful Plum

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2023
Will there ever be futa, where one girl gets futanarized and fucks another girl?

Will there ever be pregnancy?
If that ever happens, 100000% optional secondary content. Not in the roadmap rn though.

Since you mentioned "dark," will there ever be monsters, oni, ghosts, slime, slugs, tentacles, etc.? Guessing maybe not, but thought I'd ask anyway.
No, dark would be more like an extreme training/corruption (would be optional too).

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
Bro i'm dead tired and that girl slowing growing up in the first preview made me trippy as fuck :KEK:.
Good koikatsu assets, might check this one later.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I prefer having them than not having them, is still a open topic apparently, for the moment they are staying.
But yeah, for all the people who doesn't prefer them, there's an option to turn them off :/, maybe I should make that clear in game.
View attachment 4039378
You really don't have to make a note of that. People see the settings functions. lol
But, we have to turn ALL of the volume off. Maybe have an option to turn the voice off but leave everything else on? ...if that's even possible....
Just an idea.

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Man, this is... rough to play with any sort of speed. Or maybe in general - it depends on how many of these things have (very long) timers, so technically you could just sit and wait everything out.

The basic dialogue at least isn't terrible once you turn voices off.

The animations... I can't tell if they're supposed to go on for long set times or if you're just supposed to click like five times for every screen. Ultimately this leads to inevitably smashing straight through some dialogue, which is unusually punishing because-

Rollback takes you way back to the start of each animated section. Which is extra punishing again, because-

You can't even tab through them.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Would have loved this if you could transform them into smaller tits, but as i understand it you can only make them bigger and you have to do it to progress, am i right?

Reactions: Sinful Plum

AttilatheStun

Dec 1, 2018
I just downloaded .02 and tried to continue with my save from .01. When I click on the "special" option for Amy and Lucy, it says to go tell Rose I've tested Changr with them. But when I try to go visit Rose, it says "under development." Do I need to start a new save, or is there something I'm missing?

Reactions: Sinful Plum

Sinful Plum

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2023
I just downloaded .02 and tried to continue with my save from .01. When I click on the "special" option for Amy and Lucy, it says to go tell Rose I've tested Changr with them. But when I try to go visit Rose, it says "under development." Do I need to start a new save, or is there something I'm missing?
0.02 adds Lucy content, its in the changelog, the "under development" part will be added in 0.03.

Reactions: csum
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes