csum

Jan 7, 2020
Does anyone know or have all 3 tier codes for v0.02?

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ChangrASocialRevolution-0.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mar 6, 2019
I have a complaint and a question for the dev.

The sex scenes(and some others) are very arduous to get through, especially for someone like me who finds feet as a massive turnoff. Obviously I'm not going to drop a game from a single footjob (but it is really weird that its the second scene in the game considering its a bit of a niche fetish) but I do want to skip through the scene as fast as I can, which I can't really do because there are massive pauses between every text box during sex scenes, in which you cannot do anything and have to just wait, leading to me having to sit for like 1-2 minutes on a scene I otherwise could have skipped through in 1 or 2 seconds. Not a huge deal, just a quality of life thing.

As for the question, I know you said the transformation is not avoidable, but the player can return the women to their base state later on. Can we just choose between "transformed" which is the default transformation option, displaying the highest transformation level of the girl in question and "default" which does not show any transformations at all, or will we be able to choose whatever transformation level we want? Furthermore it seems that every girl will have height, breasts, and butt size increases, will we be able to individually choose each size? As someone who does not like tall girls or big boobs (crazy right?) but does like big butts, ideally I'd want to make all girl's butts bigger, but without making them taller, or their boobs bigger.

Now I am not asking you to make this happen if it is not in the plans to make it happen, because believe me, I know just how much rendering and work a system like that would take, as I myself was working on a game where each girl would be able to have 3 increase and 3 decrease levels for height, and 3 increase level for boob size, and butt size, and just the work to allow this for one girl ended up with me restructuring and changing how I wanted to do the game because of the sheer time and number of renders required to make it so.

Good luck on your game, dev, there's really not much to it yet, but it has good bones

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I love sandbox, but this was all the wrong ways to do it: it drops you off on your feet after a very, very long, unskippable scene, and then everything's an "under development" wall, which is very big new dev mistake. Honestly, I wanted to give it a proper review, but I can't be positive enough about it to justify having it nuked: each girl is an anime archetype, and they have their own transformations, meaning your least favorite could be the one getting the only transformation you're interested in.
Even looking past all of the Japanisms and general anime fever dream style, and how plain and basic the model engine is (I keep forgetting what this one is called), it does have really clean and neat renders, and the AI voice actually does a lot, IMO. Particularly, I'm a very tough critic of "BIG" in transformations, but this one really looks like it's trying to get there, and I like that a lot. Might give it another try in a future version. :unsure:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The voices are robotic AF, and just laughable. I just turned the volume off.

Ecchi00769

Jun 30, 2020
I'll be vey interested if in the future we can make the love interests breasts smaller, not bigger. Love the art style but I prefer smaller breasts. Like the butt increase though.

• Sad
Reactions: csum

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I'll be vey interested if in the future we can make the love interests breasts smaller, not bigger. Love the art style but I prefer smaller breasts. Like the butt increase though.
I like most body types, as long as it's realistic. Tits bigger than the rest of her body is a major turn off to me.
But, as long as there are choices, and it isn't forced, I'm game.
If the chicks start blimping up and there's no choice, I'm usually out.

Sinful Plum

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2023
I love sandbox, but this was all the wrong ways to do it: it drops you off on your feet after a very, very long, unskippable scene, and then everything's an "under development" wall, which is very big new dev mistake. Honestly, I wanted to give it a proper review, but I can't be positive enough about it to justify having it nuked: each girl is an anime archetype, and they have their own transformations, meaning your least favorite could be the one getting the only transformation you're interested in.
Even looking past all of the Japanisms and general anime fever dream style, and how plain and basic the model engine is (I keep forgetting what this one is called), it does have really clean and neat renders, and the AI voice actually does a lot, IMO. Particularly, I'm a very tough critic of "BIG" in transformations, but this one really looks like it's trying to get there, and I like that a lot. Might give it another try in a future version. :unsure:
Hi. Would you mind specifying what the “very, very long and unskippable scene” was? I just want to make sure I get it correctly. I will work on fixing that part of the sandbox and making it more accessible. Thank you so much for the feedback and for taking the time to write it ❤

Sinful Plum

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2023
I like most body types, as long as it's realistic. Tits bigger than the rest of her body is a major turn off to me.
But, as long as there are choices, and it isn't forced, I'm game.
If the chicks start blimping up and there's no choice, I'm usually out.
"Hyper" transformations will be a thing and they will be optional.

Sinful Plum

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2023
The voices are robotic AF, and just laughable. I just turned the volume off.
I prefer having them than not having them, is still a open topic apparently, for the moment they are staying.
But yeah, for all the people who doesn't prefer them, there's an option to turn them off :/, maybe I should make that clear in game.
1726479135598.png

Sinful Plum

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2023
I have a complaint and a question for the dev.

The sex scenes(and some others) are very arduous to get through, especially for someone like me who finds feet as a massive turnoff. Obviously I'm not going to drop a game from a single footjob (but it is really weird that its the second scene in the game considering its a bit of a niche fetish) but I do want to skip through the scene as fast as I can, which I can't really do because there are massive pauses between every text box during sex scenes, in which you cannot do anything and have to just wait, leading to me having to sit for like 1-2 minutes on a scene I otherwise could have skipped through in 1 or 2 seconds. Not a huge deal, just a quality of life thing.

As for the question, I know you said the transformation is not avoidable, but the player can return the women to their base state later on. Can we just choose between "transformed" which is the default transformation option, displaying the highest transformation level of the girl in question and "default" which does not show any transformations at all, or will we be able to choose whatever transformation level we want? Furthermore it seems that every girl will have height, breasts, and butt size increases, will we be able to individually choose each size? As someone who does not like tall girls or big boobs (crazy right?) but does like big butts, ideally I'd want to make all girl's butts bigger, but without making them taller, or their boobs bigger.

Now I am not asking you to make this happen if it is not in the plans to make it happen, because believe me, I know just how much rendering and work a system like that would take, as I myself was working on a game where each girl would be able to have 3 increase and 3 decrease levels for height, and 3 increase level for boob size, and butt size, and just the work to allow this for one girl ended up with me restructuring and changing how I wanted to do the game because of the sheer time and number of renders required to make it so.
Hi,

First of all, thanks for the good feedback, I really appreciate constructive criticism ❤.

But what I can tell you rn is that it's hard to make a game for everyone. Eventually there will be optional characters with specific transformations, so you can choose the ones you prefer. The main characters, except for some special events, they have their main growth. Also, the game is called Changr and it's about transformation, the main story is about that, so it's not unskippable.

And yeah the number of renders is insane, the girls also have the outfits and some expressions + that will support repeatable scenes in the future, so there will be sex scenes with every outfit and every level.

Anyway, I think what you're suggesting is really interesting and I'll keep it in mind in case I can do something about it.

PS. 100% will fix the pauses, and in the future I plan to improve the sex scenes, thx for mentioning that.

Reactions: effninefivehuman

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I prefer having them than not having them, is still a open topic apparently, for the moment they are staying.
But yeah, for all the people who doesn't prefer them, there's an option to turn them off :/, maybe I should make that clear in game.
View attachment 4039378
please put the sex noises on the voice channel as well those were annoying as fuck.

outside of that this game is grindy as fuck and the narrative has some terrible logic to it

very interesting premise tho

Reactions: Sinful Plum

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Even looking past all of the Japanisms and general anime fever dream style, and how plain and basic the model engine is (I keep forgetting what this one is called),
it isn't a "model engine". it is literally a game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/koikatsu-sunshine-betterrepack-r11-illusion.84043/
also common to use are 2 other games from same dev
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-v1-2-1-0-2-illusion.1317/
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/

people take screenshots and video captures from those games to use in their own game.
sometimes they add mods to those games to get unusual appearances.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Few thoughts and questions.

Will there ever be futa, where one girl gets futanarized and fucks another girl?

Will there ever be pregnancy?

Since you mentioned "dark," will there ever be monsters, oni, ghosts, slime, slugs, tentacles, etc.? Guessing maybe not, but thought I'd ask anyway.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
minor bug: if you dont actually click sleep the gym thinks its the same day and wont let you exercise again

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes