EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
3.jpg

Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-02-22
Release Date: 2019-11-29
Developer: Astronauts
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:

Installation:

Gameplay:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

19.jpg 123.jpg 328.jpg 825.jpg 985.jpg 66.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
is it one of those games where our girls get fucked inevitably and the mc is complete shit ?:poop:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
DingoDeer
I reported the main thread to update tags, But I shall give them to you as well. (whichever is quicker). Big one is rape though, seems to what this game is mainly about, and it isn't MC doing any of the raping according to the tags on character, every chick is raped though (one or two is optional, the rest aren't).

tags: (direct from vndb)

Rape, gangrape (not by MC and unavoidable in most cases), tentacle rape, inflation, monster sex, a more concerning one... vndb says sex with ch*ldren... on one character.

Given all of that, MC seems to be the one having sex the least, and pretty much every female has some form of rape happen to them (human and/or monster), so Imma guess it is also NTR.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
H CGs look weird and the pregnancy + monster is little worrying
So does the MC get second servings or does he fuck them and impreg them? MTL is not helping lol
Based on what i read on vndb, MC gets little to no action and is mostly the girls getting gang-raped by humans or monsters. (surprised it doesn't have ntr tag on vndb, could be because they are missing tags, or the context is different I don't know).