VN Others Completed Chaos;Head [Di-Patch 2.5] [Nitroplus]

Cloves9

Jan 1, 2020
I've got a problem: every-time a movie plays, for some reason the screen goes black and I can't go to any menu, making the game unplayable. Is anyone else having this problem?
Btw my system local is Japanese (on windows)

Mradu radu

Dec 18, 2019
Downloaded the torrent, crash on strarting a new game (used applocale).
Tried fiddling with the settings, reinstalling, changing system locale, changing compatibility options, all to no avail.
I'll try downloading it by using one of the other mirrors, I'll update this message if it works.
What else could be causing problems?
The game is using my system's pointer, even though I think i see a custom pointer in the "Viewer discretion is advised" is advised.
Thanks in advance for any answers!

Mradu radu

Dec 18, 2019
Downloaded the torrent, crash on strarting a new game (used applocale).
Tried fiddling with the settings, reinstalling, changing system locale, changing compatibility options, all to no avail.
I'll try downloading it by using one of the other mirrors, I'll update this message if it works.
What else could be causing problems?
The game is using my system's pointer, even though I think i see a custom pointer in the "Viewer discretion is advised" is advised.
Thanks in advance for any answers!
Update:
Downloaded from nopy, same issue. Gonna search other sites and keep an eye out on this thread.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Update:
Downloaded from nopy, same issue. Gonna search other sites and keep an eye out on this thread.
Yeah, well, hate to be the bearer of bad news, but...
You need to change locale to Japanese or use Locale Emulator.

But you're in Japanese locale already!! you say? I think not. I get an error window after clicking start in the game's main menu when I try it without Locale Emulator (I assume the same error as you get), so starting in my native non-Jap locale is a no-go, but then when using with LE, "Run in Japanese"... Everything works a-okay.
Forget about applocale. Really.
Also, I have a sneaking suspicion that you didn't change your system locale correctly (it requires a restart, and is actually the language you can set for Windows to use when encountering non-Unicode programs... Any of that ring a bell? Because if you succeed in doing that, it should work as well. Any rate; use LE.).
Just saying.

Mradu radu

Dec 18, 2019

But you're in Japanese locale already!! you say? I think not. I get an error window after clicking start in the game's main menu when I try it without Locale Emulator (I assume the same error as you get), so starting in my native non-Jap locale is a no-go, but then when using with LE, "Run in Japanese"... Everything works a-okay.
Also, I have a sneaking suspicion that you didn't change your system locale correctly (it requires a restart, and is actually the language you can set for Windows to use when encountering non-Unicode programs... Any of that ring a bell? Because if you succeed in doing that, it should work as well. Any rate; use LE.).
Just saying.
Thanks!
I installed locale emulator and that fixed it.
Also, seems my system locale wasn't set to japan. Big oopsy on my part.

Reactions: Zippix

Sentinel13

Apr 4, 2019

Just saying.
You are an absolute lifesaver. I downloaded this VN a few years back and could never get it to work and when I gave it another shot today I was about ready to throw in the towel for good. I took the advice in your post, worked like a charm.

Reactions: Zippix

barfboy

Mar 23, 2020
when i started the game all the girls where In their underwear is there a weird patch with this?

Shadurak

Jan 13, 2020
I love this site for putting everything in one place! I remember when I scoured the internet for hours looking for this game two years ago. I still have the .part rars and patch on my MEGA.:ROFLMAO: I highly recommend it, even if there are no faps to be had.
Oh yeah, and you really do need Locale Emulator. Applocale used to work on my old Win7 laptop, but it doesn't on Win10. I think you have to download japanese language pack though (for Win10 - Settings->Time & Language->Language->Add a preferred language, choose Japanese and install language pack)

Last edited:

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
There is new version out there. It claims to better than Di-patch 2.5 (no need for Japanese locale, it uses images in transmissions instead of videos, etc.)

I have no time to check it out myself right now. If it proves to be genuine then we could ask uploaders to update OP with new links.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I sincerely would advise everyone to wait for the NOAH version's translation. Unironically.
Couple more months, only. Unironically... Probably unironically...

beepiss

Jul 21, 2017
holy shit Noah is like 99% translated, most of what's left is editing and such apparently

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
"final 5-7 month stretch" he said, oozing with sarcasm.
Oh the irony. The sweet-sweet irony of it all... :cool: