Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
download.jpg
Overview:
Takumi is a high school student. He is withdrawn and is not interested in 3D things.
In his town, a mysterious serial murder case happens and people get panicked.
One day, when he chats on the internet, a man suddenly contacts him and gives him a URL.
He goes to the website and finds a blog image that suggests a next murder case...
On the next day, it really happens...​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-16
Release Date: Japan 2008-04-25, English Di-Patch 2.5 2019-01-22
Title: Chaos;Head
Developer: Red Flagship & 5pb. Games & Nitroplus
Publisher: Nitroplus
Translation Team:
- Translation: Dagger
- Translation check: LoSs
- Text editing: DeiExMachina , TinFoil
- Image editing: EchoMateria , Edger , BlickWinkel , Soloista , Azaghal, M4xwellmurd3r
- Hacking: Crass
VNDB:
DLSite:
Other Game: Chaos;Child
Censored: Mosaics
Version: Di-Patch v2.5
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD
- - - - - - -
Thank you superelmo - for the torrent link
And thanks again Hones for the game links

0037.jpg 0029.jpg 0121.jpg 0012.jpg 0045.jpg 0004.jpg 0100.jpg 0082.jpg 0023.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2017
For anyone interested in running this on linux you need to patch the game with Chaotic;Head in order for it to run on wine. (Also you need to install LAVFilters on the prefix for the cutscenes to work.)

EDIT: The patch also removes the Japanese locale requirement for everyone.

Reactions: runza

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Hmmm...
Played this, like, 2 million years ago. The MC is indeed...erm...damaged. But it was enjoyable.
I've started with Chaos Child a while back. Dunno, maybe should give this a reread before advancing any further? (though I think they can be considered almost completely stand-alone)

Then again, I probably should wait for a C;H NoAH (enhanced version) English release for a reread... Still have a couple of years in me, methinks! xD
Probably.

At any rate, thanks for the upload and the patches, Mr. Everyone Included!

NerfDis

Sep 8, 2017
Haha yesterday I gave up trying to download this game from other website but I guess the luck is on my side thx m8

Reactions: ermousa

YoloCrayolo21

Dec 31, 2017
I've been trying to get into this series, but I've wanted to play this game before playing Steins;Gate or watching the anime, and seeing this reminded me to actually go ahead and download the game, so, thanks lmao

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
As mentioned before, this one is good and is partly depressing, but if you really want a good "depressing" story but not too depressing, CHAOS: CHILD , perhaps is depressing but with a story like that who care about sexual content or if we live in a phisical reality or a well rendered simulation.

• Love
Reactions: Twistty