Others Completed Chaosrise [v1.0] [Multiworld Software]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

syslink

Jun 9, 2019
There are currently no working links for the US.
from the post the link to uptobox works. here are the mirrors of the file from there:

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
So I finally played it . Tbh I hope the dude makes more , but ffs bosses are brutal. The art is ok , I wouldn't call it AMAZING but it's not bad at all. I like how you don't have to die to see it either. writing is charming . The characters look goofy as hell which isn't too bad since the game doesn't want you to take it seriously. Gameplay is typical shmup fun . I honestly feel the difficulty is ok except the final boss . and suprisingly the music is good ? for H game standards anyway.

The bosses are WAYYYYYYY too bullet spongey though. mid boss health should be normal boss health . I could have a wife and 3 kids and raise them all to adulthood by the time it takes to kill main bosses , like they're comically tanky even if you focus fire them the entire time. I also don't like the lives system. I think it's a bit harsh my save is doomed because I died a few times in an earlier stage and now I spawn in with 2 health or something maximum and the health pick ups give you jackshit despite the rarity. Had to restart entire runs . I'd rather there be a set amount of lives for each stage and if you fail you can start again at the begining of the stage instead of needing to play the entire game again.

I got a few tips but I've only played on normal so this may not apply to harder modes.
1. tan skinned better late game , white haired better early game. So if you're new try the white haired chick first.
2. I know the dev here said buff attack regen , ignore that . Both characters regen attack just fine on their own . white haired chick just has inherently more attack and the tan skinned girl's spell absorbs enemy bullets and refills your attack meter. what you REALLY want to do is buff attack ,magic regen , magic upkeep , and then dodge in that order. your spell gives you invincibility too , super handy.
3. don't save and quit if you lose too many lives , you'll be stuck at that health the rest of the game.

in short , this is just lewd touhou.

squalljericho

Mar 21, 2019
I ran across this while looking for shooter games and the art looks amazing. Does anyone have any working links for a download? Also does anyone know if the dev or any of them still make games ? I checked their site and its been a while since they updated.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote