Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
That's right, I'm from haha, we're not dead but there has been a change in our objectives.
Can't play the game there's nothing in the file Just the exe and www and this
Type Error
Cannot read property 'blendModes' ot undefined
any solutions for this?

Jul 9, 2018

Now we wait for a week or a hero to emerge...

And maybe show support to the dev while we're at it, wouldn't want these types game dying due to lack of support. Also, there are only a few NTR games that has "morning sickness" tag on it... I'm curious what that what the future holds for dat tag... :)

Can I also request if anyone knows other games with dat tag?? would like to try those too. I think I've awakened a new fetish...:FeelsGoodMan:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hm... "Cannot read property 'blendModes' " problem, I'll wait for a hotfix.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I finished the game just now, and didn't encounter that error, maybe try with anoter pc?

Edit: looks like they released a hotfix:
I have only one pc... But thanks for the link.

Edit: The same problem yet.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Okay, the battle system needs some work, (that was me being polite, I think it sucks....) Also after dying about 6 times I get this error.

Jul 9, 2018
Right at the beginning of the game, while going down on the map.
"Yes please, also I'm uploading Charao Life v0.15.2b now, seems there were still some maps where that missing image was supposed to be. I will consider getting a beta tester in the future. I apologize, we're short staffed with just me with most tasks and my other guy who's doing pixel art."

Is what they're saying about the image crash.

Edit: looks like they uploaded another Hotfix for it.

Okay, the battle system needs some work, (that was me being polite, I think it sucks....) Also after dying about 6 times I get this error.
Lol IKR, seems they still need to balance it. But I kinda like the Zelda style battle, not many RPG maker games has it. Maybe you're a fan of the default side/front view battle system?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I'm a fan of the battle screen opens and you select strike, special strike, heal, etc. I can handle twitch type gaming just fine, (Diablo III, 7 Days to Die), but this combo is killing me.

<--- Also is no good with side scroller games....

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
gotta say I hope you get to play the game without gamebreaking bugs.

bug 1 when entering the altar in the cave, missing picture error that wont go away. Can't read text. quit to reload save since i saved before entering room only to find bug 2 which is "BattleManagerABS.isValidTarget is not a function"
so my save file broke as well.
oh and yeah.. the combat system is absolute ass. to put it nicely.

Reactions: Darthjake

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
School, if you enter the classroom via the back door, (no pun intended), if you move up the door, (not the open area that transitions to the classroom), you move up the wall and over the door. From there it is possible to transition to the classroom, but I'm sure that is not intended.

And that combat went much better, didn't even need the tutorial, you did a good job of explaining the basics, like kiting the bats until the blind was gone that I didn't feel the tutorial was even needed. I do like how you continually regen while on the screen, that makes it very convenient for a non self-healer.

I could have sworn on the previous version that there was an event on or near the outhouse before starting the climb up the mountain, but I didn't see it in this version?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes