Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
SO i tried this game despite it having a ntr tag, not a huge fan but a few tend to be good games. It was a downer to see the phrase that a lot of scenes are being worked on and telling me they were not in the game at the moment so I thought meh ok continue....then i get to the first fight scene. There is a bat flying around I have the club equipped and press the buttons that it tells me in the text walls and nothing I end up getting blinded and getting killed. Try again as I had saved right outside the cave and see that it has the club listed on the hud as A button so try that and nothing happens I am killed several times, i actually lost count how many times I died. SO I think to myself I am tired and need sleep so when I come back to this game and try to load it again i get some error that I unfortunately did not write down or take a screen shot of and tried to re-extract after completely deleting the game and it was same thing.....sadly think that this game is one that I will look at later on in a few month or so if it is still being developed as it stands right now the combat in the game is a sad state and is one that is making me rethink my stance on rpgm style games

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Hi, I'm cedr777 the dev for this game. So finally after a while viewing this thread and keeping silent, I've decided to break the ice. Since we've been receiving a lot of negative feedback, especially with the battle system.

I usually don't reply to this thread about game queries, etc. but I feel I need to now in order to clarify implications from some users.

So I've created a public poll on our Patreon page that will dictate the future of the game with regards to the Story and Battle system, so to those who have tried the game, please vote if you can.

Poll can be found here:

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
little bit worrying that the v0.15.5b rar is 194mb smaller than v0.15b rar
I want to clarify this, the file reduction is due to the removal of junk/duplicate .wav files, battle background .png images, and SV battlers images which are NOT being used in the game since it is an Active Battle System where battlers are not needed.

It is in no way witholding of content for this release, you can check out the changelog here:

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
School, if you enter the classroom via the back door, (no pun intended), if you move up the door, (not the open area that transitions to the classroom), you move up the wall and over the door. From there it is possible to transition to the classroom, but I'm sure that is not intended.

And that combat went much better, didn't even need the tutorial, you did a good job of explaining the basics, like kiting the bats until the blind was gone that I didn't feel the tutorial was even needed. I do like how you continually regen while on the screen, that makes it very convenient for a non self-healer.

I could have sworn on the previous version that there was an event on or near the outhouse before starting the climb up the mountain, but I didn't see it in this version?
1.)I haven't fixed some tile collisions for this release so there may be a lot of walk through walls scenario, will fix it next release. please forgive us for that since we are just two guys working on this game.
2.)Thank you for the positive feedback, but depending on the poll results, the battle system may have to be removed.
3.)I deleted that blank event on v0.15.5b because it was causing a bug by conflicting with another event. It will be a scene about the Perverted Ossan which is planned for next release.

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Pretty bullshit to use preview images that are not from this version of the game if you ask me. In fact, there's a number of things here that seem pretty shady, including the massive game world that implies far more content than there actually is.

Not a great first step when the business model requires trust and appreciation on behalf of supporters, as well as a very skeptical and discerning eye when choosing who to support, given all the scammers and milkers.
"It was a downer to see the phrase that a lot of scenes are being worked on and telling me they were not in the game at the moment so I thought meh ok continue...."s
I'm sorry if those phrases are misleading or having a negative implication on you. But I assure you, those are blank events that are absolutely empty as per v0.15.5b. It is in no way witholding of content for this release, you can check out the changelog here:

Can you recommend a way on how to phrase it better? or maybe I should just delete that phrase together with the yellow circle? My mistake was making the map too big (from the start)which led to people having negative opinions on our game.

edit: sorry for my bad english btw, not my first language.

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Hm... "Cannot read property 'blendModes' " problem, I'll wait for a hotfix.
Can't play the game there's nothing in the file Just the exe and www and this
Type Error
Cannot read property 'blendModes' ot undefined
any solutions for this?
Hi, are you guys still having this error? have you tried using another PC? I'm sorry but I've tried my best to fix the Blend Mode error but it just seems that some PCs are having it, some are not.

Bazz

Sep 9, 2017
I am too stupid play in this game. I just don't get it, how enter in the cave. I must find something? What exactly?!!?!? nothing on the ground, i hit z on all pixels, zero effect. sorry. Can't play in this.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
@cedr777 sorry that was a bad attempt and some humor to attempt to lighten the mood a bit, i have really odd humor at times. I was referring to me expecting to see things when I saw the Event floater in the game and it basically telling me that it was empty. My biggest issue is the combat is too complicated for the type of game and in my opinion and is possibly causing more bugs in the game for some people

Edit: @Bazz You need to get the lantern, kerosine and lighter in the camp? If you are talking about the cave below the camp site near the beginning of game

Reactions: cedr777

Bazz

Sep 9, 2017
@cedr777 sorry that was a bad attempt and some humor to attempt to lighten the mood a bit, i have really odd humor at times. I was referring to me expecting to see things when I saw the Event floater in the game and it basically telling me that it was empty. My biggest issue is the combat is too complicated for the type of game and in my opinion and is possibly causing more bugs in the game for some people

Edit: @Bazz You need to get the lantern, kerosine and lighter in the camp? If you are talking about the cave below the camp site near the beginning of game
yep i have it all. and i find nothing.

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
yep i have it all. and i find nothing.
Aside from having those three items, you actually need to fill the Lantern with Kerosene before you can get out of the night camp. (use the lantern from the menu to fill the lantern, then you can use the lantern to light up your surroundings.)
you can use the 2 saves I provided for reference.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I want to clarify this, the file reduction is due to the removal of junk/duplicate .wav files, battle background .png images, and SV battlers images which are NOT being used in the game since it is an Active Battle System where battlers are not needed.

It is in no way witholding of content for this release, you can check out the changelog here:
That's good. I wasn't worrying about you withholding content. Others devs have done the same and created more bugs in the game by trying to make the file smaller. but if you know that what you removed did no such thing. That's great.
This site is a very good source for finding bugs/harsh unfiltered criticism and an idea or two about what you might be doing wrong or need to improve. As long as the finished product is good i'm happy.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes