jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I wandered around for half a fucking hour looking for the principal's office. There's no 3rd floor east wing, and the principal's office is apparently labeled "student council room" The principal was just one of those solid color background characters so I had no idea that was where I was supposed to go. That quest needs to get edited pretty badly, at least with accurate instructions.

Why'd this game start with clear instructions for everything up until the end of the camping trip then suddenly it's an aimless freeroam. I hate when games do that shit.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
jhustrue
I think that is why he is remaking the game... Lookup The Baby Daddy.. thats this game in a renpy wrapper. A little easier to not get lost in what you need to do. At the moment there is not much content in the remake past the camping trip either... but I certainly think its now going to be a better setup with renpy, considering the game was more character story based rather than "action" based like RPGM games typically need to be, to be considered good.

Renpy Remake
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-baby-daddy-v0-4a-triplesevenrpg.73458/

Reactions: Ezra
Jul 9, 2018
I wandered around for half a fucking hour looking for the principal's office. There's no 3rd floor east wing, and the principal's office is apparently labeled "student council room" The principal was just one of those solid color background characters so I had no idea that was where I was supposed to go. That quest needs to get edited pretty badly, at least with accurate instructions.

Why'd this game start with clear instructions for everything up until the end of the camping trip then suddenly it's an aimless freeroam. I hate when games do that shit.
lol, I feel you, this is the very reason why this game got remaked to the Ren'Py engine.

Wu171

Jan 29, 2020
I still prefer the rpg maker. At least it grant you greater degree of freedom and you get to enjoy the map and interact with other characters. i find it hard to use the Ren'Ry engine. When i download it, i have problems playing it.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes