Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Any actual pregnancy content here, or is it just like some kind of notification after doing it?

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
So i never receive the phone after the field trip, and talking to the lady outside the apartment. I tried some stuff but nothing worked, I even cheated it in but it crashes when i try to use it, am i doing something wrong? the phones an item right? if something went wrong does anyone got a fix? I'm using 0.6.15 so the latest version currently

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have added tags for female protagonist and multiple protagonist because you control several females in small quest.
Main protagonist is male.

Also this is a sandbox style game, tag applied.

Love dev's who don't shy away from blood when a girl loses her virginity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Virgin tag added.

Last edited:

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
quick question. is there actual pregnancy in the game, because im not sure when i saw this game was tagged with pregnancy

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
quick question. is there actual pregnancy in the game, because im not sure when i saw this game was tagged with pregnancy
As for "Pregnancy" as in showing, no. (Not yet anyway may come at a later date.)

You do get to impregnate 2 girls so far and one was pregnant and gave birth before the game starts. Untitled.png

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Upgrade to v0.6.15. Attached is my save from after the camp finished on the bus if that helps people who were from version 4 if that's close to where it ended
It doesn't work if you don't include the other files from the "save" folder. I would really need your save as I had stopped at 0.4 and now I can't get the phone/gps. Thanks.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Here is a short guide how to navigate through the Free Roam for 0.6.11

If you've finished the camp events and have returned to the city there should be a small event where you get to talk to miss. Kazuki inside the classroom, the first time you interact with her, she will act like she has always treated you before camp. After that, you have to wait until it is in the afternoon, go to the third floor and you will see her in the corridors but only if you haven't interacted with anyone else, an event will trigger(she will get secretly groped by Takeshi while she is being consulted by 2 female students) if you talk to her and that is event 1 Free Roam for miss Kazuki, at this point you cannot interact with anyone else as you've used up your interaction "tokens" for the day.

Event two should occur once you talk to her again the next day. (your "tokens" get recharged everytime you sleep in your bed.)

She will be called to the principals office to discuss a certain matter with the principal. She will end up talking to Takeshi about it.

For Satoshi, you can start his 1 event chain after doing 1 event with miss Kazuki first. you just need to interact with him in the morning first priority. (He ends up contacting A mystery person.)

Same goes for Shizuru, you can start her 1 event chain after doing 1 event with miss Kazuki first. (She invites Takeshi for dinner at her place.)

After that you have finished the FREE ROAM, congratulations.

Since there's no more persons and events to interact with, YES you cannot sleep anymore on your bed because you basically need to have used up at least one "token" to do so.
This free roam part is a bit f***ed up and I'm glad you helped me understanding why. I attended class in the morning instead of directly talking to Kazuki. Then in the afternoon I talked to her and did her event #2. After that, I couldn't do her event #1 and couldn't do Satoshi and Shizuru events either.

So after returning from the camp, make sure the first thing you do is talking to Kazuki for the first event with her.

Events go like this right after returning back home from the camp.
- Morning: speak with teacher Kazuki in school. After that, it's afternoon already, speak with her again on the 3rd floor.
- Speak with the worker north of Downtown Area 1. He is the first guy on the left.
- Go to bed.
- Morning: speak with Satoshi in school.
- Go to bed.
- Morning: speak with Shizuru. Enter the shop. Enter her house.
- Go to bed.
- Morning: attend class. It's afternoon, talk with teacher Kazuki. Go to 3rd floor, last door on the right.
End of update.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes