Vangread

Feb 22, 2018
To me, a good interactive RPGmaker should be like this game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I love how the protagonist interact with the others affecting the outcome of the events.

Sadly, the developer decided to abandon it despite crying in despair of his fellow countrymen.

I recommend the thread owner to check it out if you are at least tolerate shota and loli content.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Read the Genre/Fetish tags (in the spoiler) in the OP both are planned to be included in the game, so the NTR tag is fine
Maybe. Hard to say. Description of MC is that he's superficial and doesn't take relationships seriously. He's a player and described as such. Netorare involves jealousy of some kind. Currently, MC not the best candidate for jealousy re his conquests. So, unsure if the NTR will be any kind of real NTR or just tagged to attract NTR lovers. We'll see.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Maybe. Hard to say. Description of MC is that he's superficial and doesn't take relationships seriously. He's a player and described as such. Netorare involves jealousy of some kind. Currently, MC not the best candidate for jealousy re his conquests. So, unsure if the NTR will be any kind of real NTR or just tagged to attract NTR lovers. We'll see.
That's a good point, I never considered how shallow & superficial the MC is and whether or not a character like that would get jealous or just not care.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Is the game over after Shizuru's night visit scene? When I try to go back to the girl's tent as I'm when I try to enter my own tent, the MC just says "I'm thinking of entering through a different way,hehe".

Am I supposed to look for a shovel?

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
so is NTR avoidable? im not particularly a fan of getting cucked
At this point there is no NTR really.

One of the previous posts stated that it will most likely be whatever it's called when the MC steals other people's girls...

Possibly at some point the other one where they steal your girl might come in. Tho that doesn't really fit with the MC's personality...He wouldn't really care. He's all about getting fuck buddies...not a full relationship.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
At this point there is no NTR really.

One of the previous posts stated that it will most likely be whatever it's called when the MC steals other people's girls...

Possibly at some point the other one where they steal your girl might come in. Tho that doesn't really fit with the MC's personality...He wouldn't really care. He's all about getting fuck buddies...not a full relationship.
well given the tags i naturally assumed that it was already in the game and if do i'd hope that they'd give the option to stop it from happening since it is clearly planned

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Guys I have an important announcement regarding Charao Life.
Depending on the outcome, this might be the last release I make for this game as in all honesty...I don't have any money left for this game to keep going.

Remember this post i made a few months back? It's true even now...

May 16, 2017
Depending on the outcome, this might be the last release I make for this game as in all honesty...I don't have any money left for this game to keep going.

Holy shit i just found this game, just played it and loved. And now i see your patreon with only $66/month... it's really sad that you probably have to abandon this game... maybe your image signature is not "attractive"? I found your game here, checking the last updates, and at first, by this image, i wouldn't play your game because i thought it could be one of that silly games, you know? BUT, when i moved my mouse cursor over the title and the images of the game was passing, i saw the teacher image and i thought: "huh, this girl is hot, it's well made, big boobs... let's give it a try". And i really liked, it's really hard to find good games like yours, and i'm not even talking about the "art", but the game itself, the content, the fetiches, this is more important and you are doing a great job!

So maybe... maybe if you try to change the "first impression"? Maybe if you try to put another "presentation" image of your game, more people will be tempted to play. I don't know, it's just a suggestion from a person who knows nothing about games, but in most cases, i'm a good "judger", if i see some pictures i can tell if the game can be good or not.

I hope you can earn the money your game deserves, because is really good and i'm surprised that so few people know about. I wish you all the best, good luck!

Reactions: u z i and cedr777

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Holy shit i just found this game, just played it and loved. And now i see your patreon with only $66/month... it's really sad that you probably have to abandon this game... maybe your image signature is not "attractive"? I found your game here, checking the last updates, and at first, by this image, i wouldn't play your game because i thought it could be one of that silly games, you know? BUT, when i moved my mouse cursor over the title and the images of the game was passing, i saw the teacher image and i thought: "huh, this girl is hot, it's well made, big boobs... let's give it a try". And i really liked, it's really hard to find good games like yours, and i'm not even talking about the "art", but the game itself, the content, the fetiches, this is more important and you are doing a great job!

So maybe... maybe if you try to change the "first impression"? Maybe if you try to put another "presentation" image of your game, more people will be tempted to play. I don't know, it's just a suggestion from a person who knows nothing about games, but in most cases, i'm a good "judger", if i see some pictures i can tell if the game can be good or not.

I hope you can earn the money your game deserves, because is really good and i'm surprised that so few people know about. I wish you all the best, good luck!
Thank you for the feedback. So long as I've had people like you telling me that you liked the game, Those months of working on it was not wasted. Unfortunately, As you might've read on my post, I can't proceed updating the game as I need to find a way to pay RudyOmega for his services first, which I don't have the money for right now.

Jul 9, 2018

This project needs to be saved.
I've tried many games and this one's got great potential when it comes to the fetishes which is right up my alley,
but sad to know it's held down by funding issues.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018

It's really unfortunate. I was thinking of downloading the game when I saw this post. I know words won't really help your case but anyways, I hope everything works out and you can continue working on this project.

pchrgt

Jan 23, 2018
uzi3854 I would still download the game because what's there is still really good even if it doesn't continue. Can we all band together us who liked the game up our pledge to try and save it? I have upped my pledge to the highest tier in Patreon so can others please do the same, even if temporarily?

Reactions: cedr777 and u z i

GentlemanFaun

May 24, 2017
To me, a good interactive RPGmaker should be like this game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I love how the protagonist interact with the others affecting the outcome of the events.

Sadly, the developer decided to abandon it despite crying in despair of his fellow countrymen.

I recommend the thread owner to check it out if you are at least tolerate shota and loli content.
My dude, the file that downloads gives me virus and corrupted file errors. If you can get a good file, and set up a proper game page, that would be awesome, but it's not playable now, and maybe dangerous.

Regarding the game this thread is about: I'm really happy to see that this got an update, and I enjoyed playing it through. That really sucks about the funds, though. Art ain't cheap.

Reactions: gen1

Vangread

Feb 22, 2018
My dude, the file that downloads gives me virus and corrupted file errors. If you can get a good file, and set up a proper game page, that would be awesome, but it's not playable now, and maybe dangerous.

Regarding the game this thread is about: I'm really happy to see that this got an update, and I enjoyed playing it through. That really sucks about the funds, though. Art ain't cheap.
What the hell, man? I've been playing that demo/trial for over 9000 times and got no issue with it. I think your anti-virus software just gave it a false claim.

That developer even has got rich over the Skyrim parody recently, you know. Just search
[nounanka (Abubu)] NPC Kan MOD | NPC Rape MOD + Omake (Skyrim) [English] [Shippoyasha] on hentai sites

Anyway, I've sent a mega link of the demo/trial to you.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes