andecjen

Aug 19, 2017
Done, Updated the with new screenshots and descriptions.
This effectively makes the first post screenshots and files dated.
I think at least this version you should release for free. Mostly because the previous playable version 0.15 etc are not only outdated it can basically be called a different game. Its just too big of a difference.

Second releasing this 0.3 ver for free would also be good for advertising to players. Most of the adult games on f95 generally release a playable "demo" which people try first and then support....in your case the gap has been so big that not only have people forgotten about the game.

I know its a hard decision but you have to suck it up for this release. Because even if people recommend your game to a friend what are the chances they are so intrigued by it that they are willing to support you on patreon rather than just playing a different game.

At this point i'd rather bet on the goodwill of people willing to support once they try the game out over hoping of chance people will just pay for the game first.

Consider releasing 0.3 as a relaunch for the game. People that might try and like it have a higher chance of supporting than ones who are just looking at it.

I think the game has potential but ultimately its your game and wishing you best of luck.

Jul 9, 2018
I think at least this version you should release for free. Mostly because the previous playable version 0.15 etc are not only outdated it can basically be called a different game. Its just too big of a difference.

Second releasing this 0.3 ver for free would also be good for advertising to players. Most of the adult games on f95 generally release a playable "demo" which people try first and then support....in your case the gap has been so big that not only have people forgotten about the game.

I know its a hard decision but you have to suck it up for this release. Because even if people recommend your game to a friend what are the chances they are so intrigued by it that they are willing to support you on patreon rather than just playing a different game.

At this point i'd rather bet on the goodwill of people willing to support once they try the game out over hoping of chance people will just pay for the game first.

Consider releasing 0.3 as a relaunch for the game. People that might try and like it have a higher chance of supporting than ones who are just looking at it.

I think the game has potential but ultimately its your game and wishing you best of luck.
Incredibly rude, selfish and disrespectful to those who have supported this game since ver. 0.15. No matter how meager their numbers are, It is basically a slap on their face. (n)

Not to mention you run the risk of this game being abandoned by doing so.

EDIT: "version 0.15 etc are not only outdated it can basically be called a different game. Its just too big of a difference. "
Well duh, of course the previous version would be outdated, the moment a new version is released. but your logic of making it a free relaunch because of that is hilarious.

EDIT: "Most of the adult games on f95 generally release a playable "demo" which people try first and then support......in your case the gap has been so big that not only have people forgotten about the game. "
This almost sounds believable but it also reeks of selfishness. To add, Isn't that what the previous versions are for? and no matter how long the gap difference is, different devs have different their own pacing depending on their staff. (I believe this guy is doing everything on his own) what matters is the quality of content. You can have months worth of development time for a next release and all you get is a few groping scenes and a whole lotta blueballing. I'm looking at you Nerion (Fountain of Mana)

EDIT: "Consider releasing 0.3 as a relaunch for the game. People that might try and like it have a higher chance of supporting than ones who are just looking at it. " Again, this one reeks of selfishness.

Take my advice, wait for a public release and give the guy the chance to earn something in return for the effort.
I would hate it if this game gets fucking dropped after all this time I've been waiting, We have so little impregnation fetish games at the moment FFS.

EDIT: Btw, I think the sceenshots of the new version is intriguing. I understand why guys like this would be nagging to get an early release.

EDIT: "I know its a hard decision but you have to suck it up for this release. "

This is the best part. You're basically telling him; "I can't wait, give us the game already!" again, reeks of selfishness.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I think you overdid with screenshots. ~5 is enough. Keep it tidy.
I read you're having issues with electricity so I recommend you to use EaseUS Todo Backup software. It's free, you can set up multiple backups, it automatically makes them according to the schedule you've made. I myself started using it after my HDD unplugged (hardware issues) and lost 3 day of work due to database corruption. You can use full backup or incremental (which saves space greatly), I use both. It makes backups 3 times a day automatically to separate ssd/hdd =)

Reactions: telc0ntar

pchrgt

Jan 23, 2018
Been waiting a long time for this update as very few focus on impregnation as much as this and I hope it keeps going and it gets more patreons. Have to start a new game but worth it because there's a lot more characters and story now. Glad there's no combat in it now. We have one character who is a sex sex friend for an early scene and potential for some from the female pov too with her. Loved the drunk scene with the teacher with the groping animations which I am looking forward to building up to something more and the taking of the girlfriends virginity. Love that he keeps focusing on the impregnating in the scenes too.
Downside is the same downside of all RPG maker games with the walking around and having to find things. Showing the word Event on the map helps find where to go but they're hard to see in the dark where you can only see when you shine the torch when uou need to find a secluded spot. Thankfully cedr777 sent me a video of how to find it. I would recommend he post it if others will have the same issue. Another RPG maker game My Girlfriends Amnesia sometimes showed dotted lines for where to go so maybe something like that could help. Only other thing I noticed was when I saved it didn't let me choose which save file to use. Not a big issue but if I save a lot could end up with a lot of save files if I can't overwrite some.
After all the time I spent I really hope it continues and PLEASE ensure save files in the next version are compatible because I don't want to have to do a new save game each time.

Reactions: cedr777

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Thanks, I am glad you guys liked the game.
Does anyone need a mac version or a linux version?
I could try making one.

Reactions: telc0ntar

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
I could try making one.
its a pain in the ass but its always beneficial to have a port for the game. it gives you more consumers and thus a bigger fanbase

Tsathoggua

Jan 11, 2018
I really wish I am filthy stinking Rich so I can support this game.

I can only support 1 NTR game so I hope this game gets more attention and the support it needs to keep going until the end...

So many NTR games so few money...

monday123

Jan 26, 2018
I could try making one.
Yes, Linux/Mac versions are welcome, the main issue I had with RPGM games when attempting to run them on Linux is the fact that on Windows file paths are case insensitive, so for windows a file in Data/Sytem/Img1 is the same as data/system/img1 but in Linux (maybe Mac too) this paths are different .So developers that use Windows will sometime not notice when they use the wrong case for a path because on their system works but on Linux or if you put it on a server it will brake,.

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Done, I made a Mac and Linux version, it can be downloaded on the Patreon website at the top.
Unfortunately, I have not tested it since I only have a windows PC but I hope it will work.

monday123

Jan 26, 2018
Done, I made a Mac and Linux version, it can be downloaded on the Patreon website at the top.
Unfortunately, I have not tested it since I only have a windows PC but I hope it will work.
I tested the Linux version, played a few minutes, until I reached the school, all worked fine so far so I think there are no problems. Thanks

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Wow, the jump in quality from 0.15 to 0.3 is quite impressive. Looking forward to seeing how this game develops.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
It doesn't appear to be NTR as characterized in the forum tag rules. You're stealing their girlfriends (netori) not the other way round (notorare). Misuse of the NTR tag in this case. According to forum rules, the NTR tag refers to netorare not netori.
yep our mc is the "BAD GUY" thug life hell yeah :cool: im also happy for it havent seen a Decent Alpha Male type of hero for a long time

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
It doesn't appear to be NTR as characterized in the forum tag rules. You're stealing their girlfriends (netori) not the other way round (notorare). Misuse of the NTR tag in this case. According to forum rules, the NTR tag refers to netorare not netori.
Thanks for clearing that up. Now I won't waste time playing it.

Reactions: rKnight and Kzarka

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Read the Genre/Fetish tags (in the spoiler) in the OP both are planned to be included in the game, so the NTR tag is fine

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes