Jul 9, 2018
lol
By then it will be more than a whole year since last update and I bet it will be cluttered with bugs and very few progression for Ravy's character. Just like every single update in the past.
We're in for a whole years worth of blueballing for sure.

Lolax Perex

Jul 15, 2017
Hey guys, my save file got bugged after learn the show panties skill. Can someone share me a save file near to this point?

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
This may sound like a stupid question, but how the hell do I flash the prisoner? I can climb the ladder to flash the boy at the castle, but people are saying you also have to flash the prisoner, and it won't let me.

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
@ fanthrose Stop 1 block before the cell door, hold D, then walk in front of cell door.
Haaaaaah, turns out I wasn't far enough in the story line to even do it. i still had to bend over during the maid job. Don't I look like a fool.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
is this game still alive its bin a while whit updates for this game.
i realy like this game whould be a shame iff this game goes to abandonded

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
is this game still alive its bin a while whit updates for this game.
i realy like this game whould be a shame iff this game goes to abandonded
It is still going, the next update will be here in a few weeks or months. This is a one person team and generally updates once or twice a year. This update should be really good, and worth the wait.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Decent game, but I swear the developer INTENTIONALLY made this game to piss off the one playing it. Every time you think it will be simple, it's some fucking obtuse inane bullshit solution that takes half a fucking hour to get past one little part. Like, this can't be an accident, they had to have purposefully been fucking with the player. This is some Castlevania Simon's Quest shit here.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Decent game, but I swear the developer INTENTIONALLY made this game to piss off the one playing it. Every time you think it will be simple, it's some fucking obtuse inane bullshit solution that takes half a fucking hour to get past one little part. Like, this can't be an accident, they had to have purposefully been fucking with the player. This is some Castlevania Simon's Quest shit here.
Part of this might be the way that all the different paths are being developed at the same time, where most games seem to update one path then another. The other thing is that the quest system hasn't really been getting developed, I know it can be difficult to figure out what the trigger is for a particular thing. I would expect that stuff will be improved later.

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
So im looking at the walkthrough. After Bladewoods have given you the money there is supposed to be a maid job event by visiting him. Whenever i go there she won't enter his room. Anyone know how to fix it?

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I found a save and re-ran from getting robbed and I had no problems. I got the money from Mr. Bladewoods and then, after I put it away, I slept for the night. Next morning went to town and started working as a maid. went into his office for a brief dialog. Finished job and afterwards went back inside for another dialog. That should be the end until next update.

Alucinante

May 7, 2018
At this point I can't give the author the benefit of the doubt anymore. There are plenty of one-person good/great games that were made and finalized in way less time than the 2-3 years this guy is taking to further his game in very thin installments. I can't help but think he's either stalling to scrounge from his patreons at the lowest possible denominator (instead of really working on this game and create a good fanbase and moving to next works) or he's just lazy or possibly not very good at the technical aspects of making a game. If he's really only good at the creative part (which this game shows) then it would be worth hiring an extra hand or two to really kick this game forward, else his subscriptions will keep falling as people lose faith in the project.

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
So I'm trying to make a run where I avoid being naked or doing lewd actions from anyone beside on Bladewoods request. Anyone know if this is possible? Right now i feel stuck as I dont think i have enough exhibition to trigger the scene with bladewoods on the maid job. And i don't know how to increase this stat.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes