• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Shadical

Apr 15, 2019
this game is fun n all but I seem to be stuck on Flashing the prisoner and the boy, the boy gives no sign of confirmation. Can anyone help me out or slide a save file?

azerty789

May 10, 2017
He turned the comments off, probably because people started to say that the dev doesn't care about his game anymore for about 2 years.
Once again, Nerion proves he's dishonest.

Edit: Comments are now available again. How strange....
Edit 2: It's very strange but I can see comments from my PC but not from my android tablet....

Last edited:

BlueWhisky

Apr 28, 2019
1 day I found four keys, fought two friends, and solved the quiz. Then I want to go from bed to night to do what I have to do.

Jul 9, 2018
I see a notification, now im disappointed.
You were dissapointed bec. You thought the game has been updated. Then you saw people nagging about the update which hasnt appeared for more than a year now.

Nerion said the game was ready for release by end of last year. And yet we're more than half a year beyond that and still nothing (besides the 4 month silence) lol.:ROFLMAO:

This day marks a year anniversary that the game has last received an update. Hurray!:ROFLMAO: keep pledging guys, maybe if the dev gets back to his original $1.2k per month, he will start working on it again.

He turned the comments off, probably because people started to say that the dev doesn't care about his game anymore for about 2 years.
Once again, Nerion proves he's dishonest.
As I said on his patreon page and I will repeat here. Nerion probably has a dayjob that he needs to focus his time into. So he doesn't need to give a fuck about the game that provides him with mere pocket money compared to the more serious income he's earning.

Last edited:

azerty789

May 10, 2017
Extra money is still nice, especially when you do absolutly nothing to earn it; that's why Nerion tries to keep people's hopes thanks to various polls and fake previews (the one for the peeking scene use the same art as the boob showing scene to Trade Rep., So this preview was probably made in less that 3 minutes...).

I'm aware of all the issues with the dev for a very long time, I definitively cancelled my pledge 2 years ago and even before that I pledged only every three months. Before that I was used to pledge the highest tier for about a year, but the devellopment cycle went from a release every 4-5 months to almost a release per year for half of the content he was used to produce before.

BTW the comments from Chrome are visible again. Was it a bug or an intended maneuver from Nerion (I didn't see this on any other Patreon page...)?

The only thing I still have to say is: "R.I.P Ravy, we will miss you".

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
last post on patreon in April.

Tagged Abandoned

Feb 1, 2018
Maybe someday when the patreon finally dies down, we will see someone make a worthy remake of this game. I'm new to making games and even I can see a lot of stuff to improve. Let's see where this goes.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes