Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I remember that being said before. It almost sounds like, if someone tried to take this game on, it would be easier to redo it completely, and set events to certain outfits.
I think recoding how things function as far as outfits can achieve what he was going for, but he'd have to condemn Ravi to very few poses. As far as the events, I would relax the restrictions on some, and then start developing content from there.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I think recoding how things function as far as outfits can achieve what he was going for, but he'd have to condemn Ravi to very few poses. As far as the events, I would relax the restrictions on some, and then start developing content from there.
Admittedly many games have to choose one or the other i wager. rarely do you see a game with so clothing options done in such a way and I think that is sort of what made this game special. It would be great if there was a way to maintain the original idea but do it in a more efficient way. Makes me wish I had spent more time on learning to code. Just never found it interesting enough to stick with lol.

Tenebrae956

Apr 10, 2019
Unsure if I should say this, but I might as well. I checked out Nerion's patreon. his last post was March first, in which he stated he was still working on this. He posted again on April 16th a teaser showing progress, but not much else. From what I've checked through his previous post, its not unusual for him to post only every few months or so.

lethal09

Mar 6, 2018
well i hope you are correct on this but i also want to know this then why is the site saying the game is abandoned that makes no sense to do for thread.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
well i hope you are correct on this but i also want to know this then why is the site saying the game is abandoned that makes no sense to do for thread.
So I read this in another thread a long time ago but I think it is a general understanding that if a game sits without any updates for like 6 months (sometimes longer) it will be marked as abandoned. Ultimately I think it is up to a moderator to decide if a game is abandoned or not though. Could be wrong I am sure someone who has been here longer would be able to answer this better.

Reactions: lethal09

lethal09

Mar 6, 2018
So I read this in another thread a long time ago but I think it is a general understanding that if a game sits without any updates for like 6 months (sometimes longer) it will be marked as abandoned. Ultimately I think it is up to a moderator to decide if a game is abandoned or not though. Could be wrong I am sure someone who has been here longer would be able to answer this better.
thanks for answering my question appreciate it like i said i do hope this is correct and this game is still on going its too good to be abandoned or dropped.

Alucinante

May 7, 2018
We're better of hoping for the game to be picked up for a fan rework. The developer started something good, but he's bad at programming and even worse at public relations. The red flag was there last year when the previous, also long waiting, brought a very thin update. Now its just blatant, with over a year of waiting and no post whatsoever, not even a fuck you. At this point he's just scrounging every cent him can from his last patreons before he splits for good.

Reactions: Netori Popeye

Mathusela

Nov 19, 2018
I still say a complete rework of this would be best. Only real problem is finding some artists to. We could incorporate .most of the usable assets, but once it gets past it's current state would have to make stuff from scratch. If we get other coders, and at least 1 artist, we could open source this thing.

EDIT: For the record, rework not in RPGM. wrong tool for this job.

Last edited:

Mathusela

Nov 19, 2018
Why wrong tool, this game is the only one i kinda liked the rpg aspect =v,
I don't mean the top down RPG style game, that works. Its the RPGM engine itself. There are a number of 2D rendering engines out there, that this could be recreated in while still keeping the original RPG feel.

alex andrews

Jun 17, 2019
how much hours of gameplay is there till now ?
and whats the difference between with boys,without boys download links ?

sauv_

Oct 15, 2018
how much hours of gameplay is there till now ?
and whats the difference between with boys,without boys download links ?
A couple of hours, maybe 6ish
Difference between the links is that "no boys" removes the cut-in pictures of the male characters, a lot of us complained a few years ago about how bad they were so Nerion made a seperate version without. Bit silly considering they could have just created a toggle. There's no missing scenes, just the removal of the cut-ins.

Reactions: alex andrews

Danton

Dec 3, 2017
This game had so much promise, I think he killed it though when he decided to add the big city, it made the scope much to large for him to handle. He was making much better progress when it was a smaller more focused area =(

Mathusela

Nov 19, 2018
any similar games that involves flashing and gradual exhibitionism? Most of the games with exhibitionism tag involve going from normal to full-on running around town buck naked having sex with everything quickly. I really enjoy the small progressions in this game.
There's Hana's Exposure. Very early at the moment but looks promising.

Mathusela

Nov 19, 2018
Which would you recommend?
Could use .
  • Has built in support for tilesets and maps built with .
  • It's in the browser so it eliminates having to build separate Win/Linux/Other versions.
  • It uses WebGL.

Reactions: sauv_

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I don't know about that one, Valiant Warrior Astrid' playerbase is pretty patient too with how it seems to have been abandoned by its creator too. Except with even less explanation that Fountain of Mana.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sauv_
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes