Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
I don't know about that one, Valiant Warrior Astrid' playerbase is pretty patient too with how it seems to have been abandoned by its creator too. Except with even less explanation that Fountain of Mana.
difference is that vwa creator charged only per major update not per month

Shoradin

Nov 2, 2017
It'd be nice if it wasn't locked behind the paywall so the rest of us know he's still alive or something. He's only got 74 people left giving him $180. Not sure how, probably people forgot they were pledged or something.

Shoradin

Nov 2, 2017
I deleted my pledge forever ago, so I can't tell if it's an update or not. If I was a betting man, I'd say he was just letting people know he reworked some of the code and it's still going to be a dog's age before we see a real release.

Tomoto

Jul 16, 2017
Demo Release

Hello everyone!
It's been a long time since the last news from me. Too long.
Today I would like to share with you the results of my work. I decided to release the game in small episodes. Don't worry, episodes will be released often. This time for real.
Today's release covers four event chains.
1. Thomlin
A new event at night. Ravy is getting more and more bold in her dealings with Thom. After the party, Ravy takes Tom to the feast. What will Vela do? Will Radik be moved aside? Or will Ravy not take Thomlin with him next time?
2. Masseuse job
Ravy agrees to work as a masseuse. But first she has to pass a test. Will she get the job? Is she prepared to massage strangers naked? How will her first client behave? Will she be happy with the massage? There are six different outcomes.
3. Mr. Bladewoods
Ravy is on another mission from Mr. Bladewoods. Will she manage to stay unnoticed? What reward awaits her when she returns? Doesn't Mr. Bladewoods have his own needs? Is his goal just to develop Ravy's sexuality?
4. Neel
The salve is starting to work. Ravy's getting bold. Some rustling outside the window breaks the peace in the room. Has anyone been peeping? Who? Maybe Ravy herself will soon become a voyeur.
Next week I'll release next parts.
Please back up your saves before you play. This is beta!
Please report any bugs to me.

Choose zip or exe file. Extract it or install. There 's a walkthrough there, too. And if you don't want to see male portraits just extract this file:"extract to graphics-pictures .zip" the games folder/graphics/pictures. And override everything.
Nerion

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
What a wonderous day...
Well, never got the the City until now, cause of some bugs (or whatever).
This and EraHunter on the same day??? What's next, Valliant Warrior Astrid?
I did not had EraHunter in my notifications, thanks for pointing it out!

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm i almost whould have given up but he is back. nice lets see.
however i think whe should start from scrap again becausse dreaming/masturbating atnight doesnt work somehow whit a old save
i think loading a save from older version whould softlock your progress

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes