BladerayW

Dec 1, 2018
This is great for a refresher course, but i'm waiting for the new content. Hopefully it will be quicker then this.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
returning through the marker inside off the father's friend isnt letting me i am stuck in capital and there is no way to return to the village

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Man.. I remember the times that i can't wait for this game to get an update.
I hope, dev fix his release schedule and update it regulary. It would be shame to see this game dying. Such a great one for my taste.

Chudani

Sep 13, 2017
new here. can anyone explain what is the difference between "with boys" and "without boys" version. I'm confused which one I should download.

Tomoto

Jul 16, 2017
new here. can anyone explain what is the difference between "with boys" and "without boys" version. I'm confused which one I should download.
When Ravy talks to people you normally only see Ravy and not the person she is talking to. But Thomlin and Aldis do have their own picture when you talk to them. Since they are drawn a little bit ugly you can choose for the version where they don't have this picture. It won't change anything else.

Chudani

Sep 13, 2017
When Ravy talks to people you normally only see Ravy and not the person she is talking to. But Thomlin and Aldis do have their own picture when you talk to them. Since they are drawn a little bit ugly you can choose for the version where they don't have this picture. It won't change anything else.
Thanks for clearing it up. :)

Reactions: Tomoto
Jul 9, 2018
Oh boy, here we go again with the promises.
They've been slapped on the face countless times with false promises, I doubt the old backers will return despite this release.

Reactions: lordofevilcr

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
For fun I used a save editor to try and unlock the public exhibitionism. It failed. I turned it on (there is literally a toggle for "allow public exhibitionism), turned her lewdness and exhibitionism to 100, toggled a bunch of other things that seemed sexual in nature... No result, still get "I can't walk around like this". Blah. I mean, I know, I tried to cheat, but this game has blue balled me long enough, I wanted to just walk around naked already. So much for that...

Reactions: Almighty
Oct 31, 2017
Never give up hope, I guess :D

Really though, I actually like the game a bunch despite all the release frustration. So let's hope there will be more progress.

Should probably start a fresh save though, right? My old one feel sufficiently bugged at this point. But then again it takes quite some time to get a new one back up to speed...

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The guy has a problem with transparency and keeping people updated on what he is doing. Idk if that is deliberate so he can rake in money from his patreon but not do work, or if he just sucks at talking to people and giving updates. As long as eventually this game gets content I am cool with that. I like the premise and it was one of the first games I downloaded when I joined this site. I would like to see it finished in some capacity at the very least.

Reactions: Stripes001 and lo0u

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Something to keep in mind, this is essentially a beta for this release (hence demo build in the title). Expect bugs and expect one or more bug fixes in the next few weeks, if previous releases serve as an example.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes