Tomoto

Jul 16, 2017
Hi! I have a question. Where is chest? I have collected all of magic keys but I can't find that... please give the answer!
You have to read the mind of a soldier in the barracks (the building next to the training soldiers) to discover the location of the chest.
The chest itself is in Ravy her bedroom but you won't find it unless you have read the mind of the soldier.
The chest is also invisible. To make it visibleyou have to read a book in the bottom right room of the library.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I can t seem to find a way to take the dog with me. Tried passing a few days, still nothing! Am i missing something? I got the kernel build, but the girls says she cant take the dog with her.
I have to admit that you have me stumped on this one. The only thing that I can think of is that you have a current quest that needs done and that you cannot take the dog with you on that quest. That is just a guess, because I really can't figure out anything else that would stop you from taking the dog with you (after building the kennel). I don't have a save that old, so I can't really test for you.

Prelude

Nov 3, 2018
You have to read the mind of a soldier in the barracks (the building next to the training soldiers) to discover the location of the chest.
The chest itself is in Ravy her bedroom but you won't find it unless you have read the mind of the soldier.
The chest is also invisible. To make it visibleyou have to read a book in the bottom right room of the library.
H
I think I checked all NPC (and also object) but i will try to check again when i have time. Thank you for your help!

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
I think i found the last place your supposed to strip naked for Mr.bladewoods latest quest, but i can't enter. anyone else having this problem? View attachment 542897
I mentioned this earlier in the thread. Even if you manage to get this point, its still bugged. There is a tracker for how many of the points you have done, this is broken. Then if you do get all the points you are supposed to be teleported back bladewoods house and get a scene. Unfortunately this too is broken As the game freezes mid dialogue and I dont know enough about coding and rpgmaker to repair it myself.

Reactions: Zeroed in

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I have not played this game since it was last updated ages ago. I don't remember how you mind read.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Nerion I've run in to a game breaking bug that wasnt there prior to the latest update. Whatever I do when going to the lake or feast dog scene and going to feast with cuck boy auto plays I was able to do the Lake quest with ela and marianne by just going there again when the dog scene ended and took you back the castle yard. Feast scene ends the day though so it's broken now.

sakuya50

Feb 17, 2019
I want to show Ravy panties to the prisioner but it says "i cant do it here"
im at the point that she can freely show her panties in the T.Rep room

Wyver

Sep 29, 2018
For everyone who thought the game is dead and is looking for a save file so you do not have to play through everything again.
There is one in the Screenshots folder named save 12 (1).rvdata2. Just move it to the Fountain of Mana_FEB4 folder and name it save 12.rvdata2 and it will be useable. The quests menu seems to be broken though, so you have to explore what has and has not been done.

Last edited:

sertyuio

Sep 27, 2017
I have to admit that you have me stumped on this one. The only thing that I can think of is that you have a current quest that needs done and that you cannot take the dog with you on that quest. That is just a guess, because I really can't figure out anything else that would stop you from taking the dog with you (after building the kennel). I don't have a save that old, so I can't really test for you.
The mission i have is to flash 4 people, but to be able to flash thew old man, i need to have acces to the north part of the tow, and to do that, i must go forth with the dog questline. Other than that, i have completed most questlines. Only one left is the blonde guy questline. I must make the tower quest. Did it once but i want her first time to be with that guy in the town hall.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
The mission i have is to flash 4 people, but to be able to flash thew old man, i need to have acces to the north part of the tow, and to do that, i must go forth with the dog questline. Other than that, i have completed most questlines. Only one left is the blonde guy questline. I must make the tower quest. Did it once but i want her first time to be with that guy in the town hall.
As soon as you build the kennel, you should be able to take the dog with you; however, there would still be several things that need to happen (while walking the dog around) before you get access to Frigen North.

sakuya50

Feb 17, 2019
Now im stuck witn T.rep he says im busy right now can you come tomorrow? and ravy says she will go talk to marienne and i talked to her but after the next day t.rep keeps saying the same dialoge

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Now im stuck witn T.rep he says im busy right now can you come tomorrow? and ravy says she will go talk to marienne and i talked to her but after the next day t.rep keeps saying the same dialoge
It seems that you are at the stage where you need to unlock the capital. If I'm right, you have to do all of the things related to that and actually go there with your dad before the next stage of T.rep.

With all of the questions I am answering from memory, I'm thinking I might have played this game a bit too much. (J.K., there is no such thing as too much of Ravy. ) :love:

Reactions: elmariachi

Lance Boyle

Aug 22, 2017
I was stuck here too. The actions I had missed:
* Talk to thugs in the bar.
* Swim with Ella.
* Look for Ella the next night, check with Ella's mother.

Tomoto

Jul 16, 2017
maybe write a normal description
for no quest requests?
The question about the diffrent versions has been answered on all 3 previous pages of this thread. If you would have taken the effort to read some of it, you wouldn't have had to ask somebody else to explain it again.

And maybe don't complain when somebody acutally directs you to the post with the answer you are looking for.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes